LF: Clareview Station CLYW's

Hi all,

I collect the Clareview Station colorway but have been out of the loop on releases for the past few years so I’ve missed out on quite a few of CLYW’s newer yo-yos. As such I’m hoping to fill some holes in my Clareview Station collection.

I have cash to offer assuming prices are reasonable, not looking to break my wallet here, but if you are looking for trades let me know and I will tell you what I have available in that regard.

I’m interested in ANY Clareview CLYW, but won’t be buying older models that I already have in that color unless the price is very nice. I don’t want beaters, so please don’t offer those. Don’t really care about boxes, but if you have them I’ll take them. I DO care about the pins CLYW have been including with their newer releases, so if you have the pin for a yoyo you offer me please include it. But examples of what I’m after are:

Kodiak,
Blizzard
Snow Lizard
Dune
Akita
Manatee
Kyak
Bear Trap
Boy
Pickaxe
etc…

For the record I don’t even know which of these have been released in Clareview Station (like I said I’ve been out of the loop for a while) but I know at least some of them have been.

If you have something to offer, please name your price, and provide picture/descriptions of it’s condition.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

1 Like

bump

bump

bumper

bump

It’s time to Bump!

Bumpin my way down town.

Another bump!

sometimes you just need to bump, bump it up!

Bump with me if you want to live

bump

Take me down to the bumpy bump city where the grass is bumpy and girls are bumpy

1 Like

Any help with finding some of these would be greatly appreciated.

I bumped a bump in time gone byyyyyy. When bumps were high and life worth bumping…

I yearn, I burn for Clareview Station throws. please hit me up if you have one.

bump

Please help if you can

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.