FS: Downsizing collection - Duncan Bi-Metal, One Drop, Mowl, etc

The time has come to start reducing the size of my collection as I’ve got too many to begin with and some of them I haven’t thrown for months. They’re all good throws and in great condition, but I have to make room for new purchases. Prices listed are all that you pay, so that includes shipping via tracked USPS from New Mexico USA to the continental US only. Payment is handled via PayPal Goods & Services. Message me for more information on any of the yoyos or if you’d like more photos.

Update 2022-10-23: Removed the Markmont MCMO
Update 2022-10-19: YoYo Factory Spotlight SOLD
Update 2022-09-17: Removed sold items, reduced prices on what’s left
Update 2022-09-08: Added Duncan GTR bi-metal
Update 2022-08-30: Yoyo Friends Baryon SOLD

$55 Duncan GTR, Lilac - I got this one along with a few other bi-metals that I ended up playing a lot more. It’s not mint, as I’ve thrown it on a few occasions, but it’s in great shape. There are a couple of scuffs on the stainless steel rings (shown below, circled), but they’re all cosmetic and it plays well. It’s very smooth and quiet.

$45 One Drop T1 2020, Gold - I got this in a couple of different colorways and although the gold is a unique color, I’ve only thrown it a couple of times. NMTBS with original box, string, sticker, never been unscrewed.

$45 One Drop The Kraken, Blue - This is a pretty nice yoyo, but since I started throwing in the late '90s I love undersized throws. I should have guessed from the name, but this is the opposite of undersized with a diameter of 60mm. It’s a great throw but it’s just too big for my tastes. Extremely good condition with original box, string, sticker, never been unscrewed. Very small scuff on the inner edge.

$45 Mowl Obsession, Pink fade - Super nice and smooth, as you’d expect from Mowl. I got this one despite knowing that I don’t care much for pink yoyos, and that’s the only reason that I’m selling it. NMTBS, no box, never been unscrewed.

$30 YJYoyo Lapaz, Orange pink fade. This is a great intermediate throw, but the orange/pink fade is a little too pink for me. I’ve only thrown it a couple of times, so it’s in great shape. NMTBS in original box, never been unscrewed.

6 Likes

PM sent re: Baryon

1 Like

Bumping out of respect for your apparently ongoing epic journey to find the perfect shade of pink yoyo! :smile:

3 Likes

Bumping for the weekend and the addition of the Duncan GTR

Bumping since I removed some and reduced the asking prices on many of the others.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.