FS: Onedrop, Duncan, Cold Metal, 44Rpm

Hi guys!, These are ones I’m playing so rare (as some of the yoyos are), so I decided to trade them if anyone is interested. Nice condition, all of them are playable. Some have little dings, some have only scratch marks.
Here we go.

Shipping worldwide from Russia for extra 10$. (copy pasted this from bottom)

OneDrop:

Rebirth - Taken pair of marks on the rims from being in a holder, has no vibes, great sleep, solid color. Lego effects for nice weight.

Chik Prototype - 120$ proto for the rareness. Has some dings, doesn’t vibe, plays smooth and fast.

**Rally - Taken one of those clear Rallys to play in the sun. Tuned for minimum vibe on string/body. Not the best between the weight rims and body, due to its color of course.

Duncan:

Raptor Triple Crown - 25$ Triple Crown ed. Plays solid with white/orange caps and fast without. Also has some marks and noneffective to play dings.

Counterpunch - 35$ Mongu ed. with some little marks, doesn’t vibe, and plays smooth.

Nanoblaster - 25$ for each. Pocket throw to carry everywhere. Has silicone and schmove rings. Plays stable for its size and D bearing. has a lot of marks from 3A practice.

44Rpm Blues - 20$ With all wooden caps and medalion. Over size with great weight. Sounds like thunder when it gets to whip binds. Although got some dings.

Shipping worldwide from Russia for extra 10$.

We can Q&A here, or you can DM me. Feel free to suggest your price.

1 Like

@1971_C10
OD Rally

It supposed to be in the first runs for US nationals,

pmed

Thanks, yeah, I’m a new one as a user of yoyoexpert forum, and since I live in Russia I don’t have a PayPal ready to receive anything. And just wanted to offer any possible options.
Shipping for me is about 10 for any country beside Russia I mentioned it before the pic, and then copied to the top.
If you aware of any scam, you can check my inst, it may give you some impression of who I am.
https://www.instagram.com/comm44m/

4 Likes

If you don’t mind - I’d post a thing with that and $ misunderstanding that could be driven by your post about me upscaling the volumes. Because my post contained all the descriptions from the beginning.

May be, I had almost a mirrored situation on other yoyo in this discussion.

My apologies, sorry for that.

1 Like

Update!, two are taken.

Up, if you want some,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.