FS-Brass Exia $65

Got a few really good players for sale! Everything is mint. Prices are shipped US. Hit me up!

Yoyoworkshop Redacted-$100 (very hesitant on selling this. Been my favorite throw for a while now.) -SOLD-

Mowl Surveillance- $100 Yoyoexpert edition
-SOLD-

MK1 Brass Exia- $75

Yoyofriends Da Vinci- $75. SOLD

Group photo :cheese:

4 Likes

Pmd!

The 7075 Surveillance is what’s currently in stock on YYE.

Also that version literally has the name “Yoyo Expert” engraved on it. That’s a YYE exclusive colorway. Good yoyo tho.

@mable Only place I’ve seen this color is yoyorewind. Please show me a purple and gold rim surveillance on YYE. YYE is not engraved on this.

Hers the drop, it’s on the left side of the photo. The colorway you just posted from Rewind is different. Look at the flames, they spell YOYO EXPERT on yours,

The Rewind Shibuya edition says REWIND SHIBUYA in the flames and is navy blue with gold rims.

(This is the Rewind exclusive edition)

@mable i stand corrected. When I looked this throw up, I only saw the purple on yoyoexpert. Also never noticed that about the flames. Pretty cool. Thanks for correcting me on this.

1 Like

@mable also that high wall black looks sick too.

1 Like

Wow, I never realized the flames spelled out anything. I been doing graffiti over 20 years and that went over my head. Mowl has the best artwork of any yoyo company.

4 Likes

Exia and Da Vinci left. Minty bois. Take both for 130 shipped :sunglasses:

Brass Exia still available. Mint, Smooth, and bearing is quiet as can be. $70 shipped

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.