New from Mowl! Surveil & Surveillance Release!

New colors of the Surveil and Surveillance drop this Saturday, 6/13 @ 8PM EDT!

7 Likes

Should I be able to put the Dark mocha Surveillance in my cart already?

2 Likes

Nope! All fixed, thanks for pointing that out!

2 Likes

Are the Surveil Skyline versions global or just US skylines?

Specifically looking for the Singapore Skyline

Is the Mocha Surveillance also 66.5g?

Wow those went fast. Missed them again. :frowning:

gone in under a minute, so sad.

5:00, and only two in stock.

It is hard to believe that Andre ordered two of these. Clearly, some people had access to this beforehand. Utter nonsense.

Another “Release” that was a waste of my time.

REAL S#!+, why we even try anymore?

WHEN I saw 2!, i was like, SONIC SPEED!!!
(SONICX intro plays).
but i made it to the end of the race.

got that surveil there for the ones who ain’t make it through, too hope they don’t rage too much.

What did that sentence even mean?

1 Like

Obviously, some people were able to purchase these before the timer went to zero. I refreshed the page at 0:00 and there were two in-stock. Clearly, this process is broken. I will not waste anymore time with it.

This Surveillance was also the 7075 version, if I am not mistaken. That was not included in the description. Curious.

NAH it aint broken, I got there past ZERO and the 2 were still in stock, probably lag or server problems.

TOO SLOW, for sure.

So, who got there before zero to bring the stock down to 2? People likely guessed the url and were able to access the real-page and add these to their cart before 5:00. I was half-way through checkout in my already-established cart when they were gone.

It is not humanly possible to do it any faster than I was doing it. This is clearly broken.

I made it through with only 2.
HEY ANDRE! how many did you order.
I aint human!!!

Hate to say it… again, but there’s no conspiracy here. No one was there before zero. And the URL does not change, there is no “real URL” that could be guessed.

Some people will always be faster at checking out, no matter how fast you think you are. I miss out on drops all the time for non-yoyo related things, it happens. We only had 4 Surveillance available and a lot of people wanted them, they went fast. I get that it sucks missing out on something you want, but you’re literally competing against people all around the world who want the same thing you want. It’s just how popular releases work.

5 Likes

Anyone could be faster than anyone else, could your ISP is a a bit slower, or a VPN has you IP address in Afghanistan. But no one mentions how, with all the increased traffic, YYE never crashes, or has loading problems, caching issues or any issues…

4 Likes

So glad yoyoexpert let me get 2 of these a day before release.

9 Likes