FS: Atmos, Dunk,G2,TP,OD etc

Hi there, I’m looking to sell a couple of yoyos that haven’t been getting any play time. Preferrably US only,but im willing to discuss if you want it shipped internationally. Please cover goods and services and for shipping add $5 for USPS firstclass or $10 if you prefer usps priority.

Apologies if some of the pricing is off, I havent been keeping up with how much certain yoyos go around for recently. I’m open to doing bundle deals or negotiating. Please dont hesitate to message me if you want more information or would like detailed pictures of the yoyos.

Atmos Khuno- mint with box, has some vibe that came out of the box, i haven’t been able to tune it out, comes fitted with brass ultralights. Comes with extra regular ultra lights, caps and extra set of pads. SOLD

Jake bullock dunk- mint, only heen thrown a couple of times. Comes with the packaging. SOLD

G2x Damian Puckett Valhalla- mint with box, dead smooth. $100

Turning point Collapsar- mint with pouch, smooth. Kind of hesitant to sell this( hence the pricing) but it plays a bit too heavy for me. Will be interested in trading for other tp bimetals. SOLD

OD Vtwo- mint no box smooth. $75

Unprld Cognition- some blemishes and pin pricks on the ss rim. Hint of vibe not noticeable furing play 9/10 smooth. Traded

Mk1 exia- clear with rainbow rims, near mint to be safe, hint of fingernail vibe unnoticeable during play. Sold

Good life breeze- 1 small scratch on the purple part, still plays smooth, no packaging- Traded

4 Likes

I’ll take the dunk! I’ll send you a message

2 Likes

Interested in the khuno! pm’d

1 Like

Interested in the exia!

1 Like

Up, Valhalla and Vtwo left

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.