FS: A-RT, YYF,Turningpoint, SPYY, and more! LF:SLCK-YWET and THE END

Hello everyone!

I’ve been going through my collection once again and have come across some throws that don’t get much or any love and I wanted to put them up to get them off to better homes. I’m also getting married next year so the extra cash to put down on deposits will be a great help. (Thanks in advance!)

I am mainly looking to sell everything and not very interested in trades. I know some of the items may be priced a bit high but that’s either due to the amount of time I spent tracking them down or just due to a bit of sentimental value. The only throws I am trading for is a SLCK-YWET or a THE END. I also may be down to cut some deals if you get more than one. (Some things are OBO so don’t hesitate to PM me and we can work out a deal!)

Thank you and happy throwing!

Spyy:

Pure - Red Star $175 (light raw marks on polished parts)

Spyy Belt Buckle- $400 Mint

Spyder - $OLD

Pistilero - $old

Spyy Trainwreck- $OLD

General-Yo:

5 star- Og $175 (Damage shown)

5 star (2nd release) - “German” Edition (Light Green / Purple - 20 made) $150 “Japan” Edition (Purple / Black) - **$OLD

Hatrick- Red/Black $175 (MIB)

A-rt:

Quail - Champaign and blue $140 (Mint)

Life- Clear- $170 (MIB)

Protoypes - -$350- $500 Contact if serious for photos

OneDrop:

Vanguard - Nickle Plated $85 (MINT)

Deep State- $OLD

OG Project - SOLD

Overture - Purple $70 (MIB)

YoyoFactory:

44 Special -$120 (MIB)

401k- Yukki Spencer edition $300 (MIB with all the parts)

Sabotage G5 - $200 MIB (with top tips)

Skyline Large bearing - B-Grade $40 (Ano Flaw)

Skyline Small bearing - Blasted by YYF anodized black by me $95 (NM)(comes with rice stacks) (Custom Hyper-cube stacks $15 [2x sets available])

888x Premium- Blue $90 (MIB)

CzechPoint Pivot - Ann Connolly edition $35 (MIB)

Confusion $30 (Mint), Confusion GT $old, DV888 Unresponsive $30 (Mint), Avant Garde Mini $50 (Mint), Aluminum Dream $40 (Mint), Dogma $50 (Mint) (Take all 6 for $150)

PopStar - 2010 WYYC Edition $50 (Mint)

CLYW

Bassalope- SOLD

Puffin - Blizzard $110 (MIB)

Miscellaneous:

Kyo- Death Robot MG $OLD

Throw down -Luchador $300 (Mint in Bag)

Crucial- Cream $130 (Mint in Carton)

Crucial - Tres Leches $100 (MIB)

Bape yoyo- $160 (MIB)

Werrd- TFL88 Groovy Lady $100 (MIB)

Broken yoyo- Plug in 3- $130 (MIB)

H-Spin- Good and Evil Silvery Lily SOLD

Turning Point - Paranoid Raw SOLD

Duncan - FHZ Sakura Edition (small crack on cap, Silicon recessed) $45

Duncan- Hyper Freehand $40 (MIB), FHZ For the Ladies $40 (MIB), Freehand (x2) $15

Duncan - Wide Runner $35 (MIB)

ILYY- Nile $OLD

Doc Popular Bolt 2 - Blue (MIB) $70

Buzz-On - Element -X Playa (NM) $35, Nemesis (NM) $35, Menehune (NM) $35 ($95 for all 3)

Adegle - Glaze (Mint) $40

x-yo- X caliber $95 (MIB)

Showgirl- (MIB) $50

Recess - First base (x2) $15 each (MIB)

18 Likes

pmd…

1 Like

PM sent

2 Likes

@AaronW WMM here!!!

3 Likes

PM sent

PM sent

pm incoming

1 Like

@griffin unless they be gone… a canvas and wooly markmont up there looking awfully nice

1 Like

@moefv five star at the price they’re supposed to be

4 Likes

Thank you for tagging me!

1 Like

@Mhoodlum Some A-RT for sale here

2 Likes

Dang man! Geez… someone left some rad 5 stars… luc’s…art…some real GEMS here guys! At the end of COVID summer!?
What treasures… I’ll go broke here…?
Oh… I all ready am…
Help!

3 Likes

@FourCorner plugin 3

1 Like

Pmed

@xantheman pm sent

2 Likes

Bring your Big Bucks $ here…
All items listed at the top-end of the value ratio…Here
When a dinged 5star sells for $175.00?

3 Likes

In the OP’s defense, he does state to not hesitate to PM and why he listed them high. A lot of stuff is “or best offer”.
Shoot if i had the funds, i would pay that price on the wooly markmont and canvas

I probably should not have said that in case anyone was trying to talk him down. My bad!

8 Likes

Oh, Frank…that’s why we love you.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the interest and overall positivity! I am going through PM’s and responding now.

• In regards to the prices. I mentioned it in the original post that I know some things are priced high. It’s either due to the amount of time I have spent looking for the item, the sentimental value or the fact that you don’t see these throws pop up on any BST. If I cant get close to the prices, no worries! They will continue to be cherished in my collection.
14 Likes

In defense of my offer, I’ve been offered 2 mint with box WMM for $200 just before I seriously started looking again :grin: