"Frozen Fire" Yo-yo Strings

Dude, your really just saying this stuff about the stirngs just by looking at it, how do you know it doesnt play well just by looking at it? I never liked the book bud, not buddy but I read it and it was the best book I ever read. Seriously, dont knock it before you try it.

The whole ā€œDont judge a book by its coverā€ thing has been brought up enough times already.
This is different. Have YOU used the string? And what good things (Besidesfrom the seller) have you heard about it?
Of course, most of the time, when we buy yoyos we buy them not knowing at all how its going to be like.
But we wouldnt buy them if we didnt hear good things about them, right?
What happens if some strange yoyo from no where (China maybe? Lol) comes out and its 100+?
Are you going to buy it?

Stop rantin on about these strings cuz Iā€™m testing them. Happy now?

ā€¦

He wasnā€™t. China was the first random place in his mindā€¦ thatā€™s not the US.

Donā€™t go blaming people for making fun of other countries when thye may not be trying to.

And he said lolā€¦

1 Like

I am testing them as well. I will post a review for everybody once I use them for a while.

Edited postā€¦

Hey! I want to try some!! :smiley:

Same here! ;D I was hoping to buy some if thereā€™s no problems with the string but I wanna try some too!

I was trying to helpā€¦ Jeezā€¦

Okay, Juan was trying to provide helpful advice, so donā€™t shoot him down for helping.

I have to agree with Juan for just aboutā€¦ everything. His business plan was not strongly thought out, he hasnā€™t even distributed them to the testers yet, and hasnā€™t been able to advertise them well. He took bad pictures without comparisons, didnā€™t continue to test, and we donā€™t even know if he is reliable yet. After all, he doesnā€™t even have trade count!

Shisaki: How do YOU know it doesnā€™t play well by looking at it? Waitā€¦ you donā€™t! You havenā€™t even tried them yet.

Also, the fact that they tighten over play really sounds like string tension problems. And more of this nylon/poly blending is really sad, because you guys are really ripping off Jeremy now.

If I were you, I would give some string to Juan (yoyoguy1994) so he can realize how ā€œgoodā€ it is. Juan, if titanium221 is up to it, Iā€™ll send you some Perfect Fit String as well so you can compare the two. Iā€™ll send you 3 PFS so you can see the quality control as well.

1 Like

Hey Samadā€¦ Iā€™m gonna randomly spam you :slight_smile:

Hey this comes back to the simple roots of the economy. Just let buyers be buyers. If his strings dont appeal to you then dont consider it. I also believe hes accepting testers so lets get a view from them. Also its wrong to call his pics horrible. Thats fairly negative and not what we are aiming for. He did give us a decent comparison w/ the highlights, but I do see how the pictures donā€™t really help inform us. I do think one thing done right is the name. Nice choice!

Hey Guys I got 3 testers and I made the strings TIGHTER!!! new pics coming in a few hoursā€¦
And this is really turning into an argument. The forums are suppose to me a peaceful place, right? Not a battlefield.

Jeremy mentioned himself that the idea of poly/nylon strings was there before he started making his and thereā€™s no real patent on it.

But yea, Juan came with the truth in form of advice. And this is a debate, forums were not meant for everyone to agree and talk about bunnies, candy and unicorns.

And yes, you should have sent them to testers before you let everyone know about them. You are actually selling unreviewed strings. Iā€™m going to pull out the Jazz-yo shield as an example.

It came from China (The debate about china further back kinda works with this) and nobody had any reviews of it or anything. A completely new brand with a completely new yoyo. Some people hesitated and some people bought it. The people who bought it got seriously disappointed in the yoyo. Few things on that yoyo were actually done right, and then the customer service turned out to just spit the buyers in the face.

This is the reason why products should be tested by several people before release. This is also why a lot of products go through a lot of prototype phases. Itā€™s like a video game. First itā€™s in a prototype kind of state. Then you have several closed and/or/maybe open beta tests. And after it is approved for production it goes out on the market.

Addment: Wonder if Perfect Fit (trademarke) Cat Food feels like Jeromy ripped off their name?

1 Like

Heā€™s not going to let everybody try the string, so stop asking himā€¦

Thank you Pheenix! :slight_smile:

To all whom it may concern, I donā€™t want my name used for arguing and saying my product is better. If people asked what string do you like and my PFString came up that would be cool. But it has been used for a club to beat people with I wont use names but it is not limited to just one. I have wavered this form because of this I donā€™t compare my product to any other products so please respect that.

Pheenix ; I did not take the name from cat food, drop it. No one is going to feed the string to there cat, and that company does not sell yo-yo string.

I know this, but I just had to bring it up. Please understand that I got a really good laugh when feeding my cat with Perfect Fit for sofamonsters.

Well atleast someone understood. :smiley:
Thank you, Samad
He got just about EVERYTHING right.
Im up for anything. Not sure if titanium got the right idea from what i was trying to say though.

Wait, you made the strings tighter? So does that mean I wont get them and I only get the looser ones?

Wow, Iā€™m pretty excited to test these. Iā€™ll most likely get them tomorrow, and after using them for a while Iā€™ll put up a review.

How long does everybody think I should play them before posting a review?