Frontstyle Tutorial Playlist

That looked really, really, really good. I love all the angles because it’ll make it easier for me to disect. Great job!

2 Likes
2 Likes

A new barrel roll combo for me,
inspired by the janos karancz tutorial above.

https://youtu.be/pHBT0Aetne4

2 Likes
5 Likes

I gave up on Zipper in April. I was just over my apprentice’s house and he was doing it so I figure I better get with the program! I was so close in April but I didn’t realize it. I finally learned all the movements and it’s going sort of smooth! Yay!

4 Likes

Way out of my league… for now

2 Likes

If I had until I was 150 years old. Maybe.

1 Like

Finally learned a variety of Weaves. Can easily add these into the beginning middle or end of a combo

5 Likes

And not one person honked their car horn at you. I love seeing the streets and buildings in your city. Are you near Hell’s Kitchen?

3 Likes

I work near hells kitchen in Manhattan. But i live in Forest Hills. To put it in cómic book terms… i live near Spiderman and i work near DareDevil.

4 Likes

That is exactly along the lines I was thinking. In the early mid-80’s I was in love with Hell’s Kitchen as portrayed by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson in Daredevil. And Aunt May lives in Forest Hills.

4 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Excellent post.

Totally gonna pursue learning those FS Windmills.

1 Like
2 Likes

This is from a great yt channel. I was happy to see his latest video.

2 Likes

For anyone interested in frontstyle. I love watching FS the most and I’m always looking for little things to pick up, practice, and incorporate.

4 Likes

My Good friend Chris has been turning me on to these FS tutorials that are more then i can digest in any reasonable time frame. But i keep plugging away… last week this element clicked from the Janos tut that was mentioned above.
Its basically a pop and a arm cross. You can get into the mount from a Keychain or a basic FS bottom mount. Let me know if this all makes sense or if you have any questions.

4 Likes

Thanks for that, Mike. It was not too difficult to learn. All the angles you showed made it easy to grasp.

1 Like

Happy Cake Day!

1 Like