Frontstyle Tutorial Playlist

I got it down. Everything I was doing was correct I just needed to get my pop / dismount fine-tuned. Within a week or two I hope to be able to smoothly incorporate GT into all my frontstyle combos.

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Dope moves @AKYOYODRšŸ˜Ž

3 Likes

To kind bro. Thanks. im sure youā€™re going to turn this into a5 alarm blaze!

1 Like

Trying to learn some of these elementsā€¦

7 Likes

This one looks super fun to do

1 Like

Holy cow thatā€™s a great combo! At 4min 56 he breaks down a very cool part that i think you can start at. I love the opening! That is deff going to be my practice today.
Thanks Chris!

1 Like

Fun easy combo that adds some Flare. Possibly a microcombo? :wink:

2 Likes

This is what Iā€™ve come up with, pretty much from tutorials in this thread.

3 Likes
3 Likes

You find the coolest FS tutorials!

1 Like

Janos Karancz is from Hungary, the country my fatherā€™s family came from and that Iā€™ve been to three times. I was throwing Janosā€™ signature yoyo the Grasshopper GTX tonight and one thing leads to anotherā€¦

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ive been playing a bit more front style lately and definitely feeling a lot more comfortable with it! The videos in here are great

3 Likes

I think this one is done. Time to come up with combo #3.

2 Likes

I always get at least 1 idea from watching your videos. Your brother would be very proud of you! Keep up the great work, buddy!!!

2 Likes

So @DocPop just posted this really cool entrance to a FS GT on IG. I know not everyone has IG so Iā€™ll tryto get another link asap :wink:. Doc if you have another tut set thatā€™s greatā€¦if not Iā€™ll be honored to make one for this thread asap.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHLrt_3gw48/?igshid=hbjbneu92vym

@DocPop thank you always for the great ideas!

3 Likes

Glad you like it. Iā€™ll probably post a tutorial on the next PopCast vlog, which may be up in a week. If youā€™d like to share a tutorial, feel free. I havenā€™t really figured out a name for this yet, maybe a ā€œPull Up Mountā€? I wanted to make sure I wasnā€™t taking credit for someone elseā€™s trick before I named it.

4 Likes

@ChrisFrancz introduced me to a FS combo with no tut a year ago. I Took a lot of effort to figure it out, and i have to say i enjoyed the journey tremendously. I tried to show 3 angles to make it easier to follow. Below i added the original combo and my video version.

front style combo - YouTube

3 Likes