Frontstyle Tutorial Playlist

Haha. Nice vid!!. Get into that dang mount!

2 Likes
6 Likes

I found this in another thread so Iā€™m adding it in. Great video for Braintwister combo.

4 Likes

Fantastic video @AKYOYOMIKE ! I finally learned how to do something that always stumped me. Gonna spend the rest of the week cleaning it up!

1 Like

Some frontstyle in hereā€¦ Thanks, @AKYOYOMIKE This is Mikeā€™s brother!

2 Likes
5 Likes

Awesome find. I love tutorials that have written text. So much easier to follow. Thank you!

3 Likes

What a clean and detailed tutorial! Love it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I saw this on IG and it made me realize I really have to work on my front style.

3 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to improve my FS specifically protrusions which as per @EOS44 i need to improve my Boingy over underā€¦ please check out his tuts they are AMAZING!
In my search i stumbled upon this excellent over under boingy tutorial. I hope it helps.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Awesome always pick up a few new elements from the tuts you find. Thanks Chris!

4 Likes
1 Like

If you are looking to improve your FS repertoire this thread is full of great stuff. I added a nice weave element to my Boingy thanks to it.
Hope you all enjoy.

4 Likes

Nice, Mike. For the life of me I can not figure out the appeal of Boingy Boing. If itā€™s fun for people thatā€™s cool.

1 Like

It was the same for me. Couldnā€™t stand boingy boing. But I felt obliged to learn it. Then I learned Protrusion (chopsticks boingy boing) and now I canā€™t stop doing it.

2 Likes

I have to agree with you guys. At first Boingy just felt a bit like a repressed teenagerā€¦ but after watching @EOS44 FS Boingy combo i realized there is so much potential so i went back to it. Iā€™m far from getting chopstick Boingy down but Iā€™m on my way.

4 Likes