Frontstyle Tutorial Playlist

I agree.

1 Like

Protrusions are so much fun! Need to learn more variations of this stuff asap

5 Likes
2 Likes

Just found this in my list to watch later… thought it’s very appropriate for this months YYE remix challenge

4 Likes

So as i was surfing you tube i find this channel i never saw before. This kid has a bunch of tutorials on a range of levels.

7 Likes

Nice finds, Mike. Thanks!

3 Likes

Happy Father’s day.

Perpetually exploring my FS and this thread is great. Been trying to land things on the outside Right and Left so i was happy to hit this. More importantly wanted to bring attention to this thread again if anyone is searching for FS ideas.

5 Likes

Not a frontstyle video but I am trying to learn to do a Guy Wright Bind frontstyle. I process things extremely slowly but I will eventually get it down perfectly every time.
EDIT: I sent the vid to my yoyo neighbor and he came outside to the walkway and we got this bind down frontstyle in a short while.

5 Likes

Bro I swear I recorded this at 10am today. Creepy.

8 Likes

Excellent! That’s exactly how my cat, Buddy watches me!

6 Likes

My NEW FS combo

Doc pop has some great stuff and a lot of FS in his shows.
Here is the slack elements explained on his show. The FS tut starts at 2 min 42 sec.

5 Likes

I have been trying to learn some frontstyle tricks for a little while now and recently angel2up (aka Angelo Aguirre) posted a tutorial video of his frontstyle Godspeed combo and I’ve actually been able to fully practice and understand this FS combo thoroughly !!! Most FS tutorials are to complicated for me lol :laughing: but I think this FS combo is actually not that confusing at all and it’s really fun to practice over time !!! I definitely recommend you guys check it out :wink:

2 Likes

Post the link please. Thanks.

Edit… it’s this the angel2up tut your talking about?

7 Likes

Yes that’s the one !!! Thanks for the link. I have no clue on how to link stuff here :rofl:

3 Likes

Great tutorial. Frontstyle is awesome and all that I am interested in. Thanks for posting!

3 Likes

I forgot about this one. I learned it in 2018 right after Brain Twister and was so proud of myself. I can add it into combos but in a little flashier, faster manner.

4 Likes

Not really a tutorial but just to help / inspire the 3 people here who LOVE frontstyle…

3 Likes

Bump!

This weeks Trick-a-Week is Velvet Rolls by Chris Makita… check out the Trick-a-Week thread to keep your skills evolving.

Velvety Rolls

Trick-a-Week 2022 on YoYoExpert

2 Likes

All tutorials in one playlist:

OP edited as well. I’ll keep the playlist up to date as more are added.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Thank you!

2 Likes