Free Recess First Base!

My favorite yo-yo right now is the new civility!

3 Likes

Must be a great yoyo

2 Likes

AND I’M NUMBER 400!

Oh, and favorite yoyo is the Speedaholic XX.

Ivan

3 Likes

400? Let’s goooooooooooo. Thank you so much. Love the speedaholic xx. Take it with me often

2 Likes

Like a standard competition throw, very good all around, and super comfortable in the hand. Yoyojoe can do a much better job explaining than me, heres his review UNPRLD ReCognition (Colin Beckford Sig) YoYo Review - YouTube

2 Likes

Love my Pyro Lite. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I won the replay pro last time, so although I would love to get a new throw. I would rather have another new player get it. Good luck to all those that enter and thanks to Cotton for being such an amazing dude. If y’all haven’t checked out his videos give them a shot and subscribe.

4 Likes

Top Deck (duh!). I already have a First Base, so I don’t need another one. I love it though and whoever gets it is going to love it, too. It’s a great yoyo. My favorite plastic for sure. Congrats on the 400!

3 Likes

Happy you won a giveaway! You can still win in the future.

1 Like

Thank you so much my friend

2 Likes

My favorite yoyo is the Atlas. Probably the yoyo where I’ve spent my most time on. It’s an absolute horizontal killer, can fingerspin and is super good for 5A

1 Like

Right now it’s the Speedaholic XX :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great yoyo

2 Likes

Hard to pick a favorite, but da capo has been hard to put down!

2 Likes

would love to throw a transparent recess first base, as tyler severance did in his ‘saturn flop’ tutorial :smiley: :grinning: :sweat_smile:

would be my next favorite if I’m able to :sweat_smile: :joy:

for now, it’s the n12 honor shark.

2 Likes

Day Tripper for responsive, and Koi for unresponsive

Dont need an entry, already have a dino egg first base. Love that yoyo.

2 Likes

hmm… id have to say my favorite is the yo tricks arcade!

3 Likes

Sorry I’m just now announcing the winner. The winner for this giveaway is @SweatyString. Thanks for the support

6 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes