Free Recess First Base!

Markmont Magnum Opus AND The Basilisk by ZeroGravityReturnTops

2 Likes

Favorite yoyo right now is probably the Offset Outlier…or the yoyofriends Peregrine, depends on the day.

3 Likes

Love the mcmo!

1 Like

I want to try the outlier 2

1 Like

I have to say, the Legendary Terrerian is my best and favorite throw right now. However, I may have bias as its the only high end yoyo I have. However, when I bind it, it binds REALLY FREAKING STRONG. Always comes back, SUPER smooth, and just feels great for teaching me some tricks, where stability is key. The only problem is I took a hiatus, so I kind of need a refresh on everything again. Heh…

3 Likes

It’s great, I love it, might be slight sharp for some people, but I love the way it plays.

2 Likes

My favorite yoyo currently is speedaholic xx.

3 Likes

My favourite yoyo is the the newest addition to my collection, the Opyoyo Spright!

2 Likes

Great yoyo

1 Like

I want to try one

2 Likes

My favorite would have to be the Wide angle or Recognition

3 Likes

How does the recognition play

1 Like

Already been subbed, and latest video helping hops on spirot bomb actually made sense and can be used in other tricks.

Right now my favorite is the OD Rally

2 Likes

Glad that video could help. Man I miss my rally! Need to get me another one

2 Likes

I know metal yoyos are smoother and spin better… but the rally just gives that feeling of a fun toy but with increased performance

2 Likes

My fav yoyo? The Draupnir or the Sleipnir.

2 Likes

Congrats man! I don’t need an entry.
My current favorite is probably the Derti.

2 Likes

I need to try both of those

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I got a Yoyofreaks yoyo in a mystery box with a 100 on one cup and F*Off on the other. It played heavy almost cluncky.

2 Likes