Free Recess First Base!

It’s time for another giveaway! Almost to 400 subscribers on my youtube channel so I’m giving away a recess first base yoyo. All that I ask is that you are subscribed to my youtube channel which you can find here!

All you have to do to be eligible to win is make sure that are subscribed and then leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite yoyo is. The winner will be picked next Friday

16 Likes

Fav yoyo is yoyofreaks your mom. Don’t want an entry, gl to all who enter!

3 Likes

Is this a real yoyo? Haha

2 Likes

I approve of this giveaway.

2 Likes

Hope you have a blessed day

1 Like

Yeah I’ll put a picture of it in the post in a few

1 Like

You also Buddy!! Hey Cotton can I offer a little box o swag for your offer? I like to help out when I can.

2 Likes

Yeah of course! That would be awesome

1 Like

Ok then I can ship to you or them, let me know please!

2 Likes

You can ship to me so I can package everything and send together :heart: :blush::heart:

1 Like

The yoyofreaks your mom as promised paired with a classy William Henry ti lancet for @Grendel s eyes lol

8 Likes

I’d have to pick my Honey Badger or Grasshopper GTX.

3 Likes

I thought i subed ages ago. 395. Good luck.
Right now id go with 3 way ríe MFD Prime8 ZG DON and FSYB PV44. Not asking for a entry i have 2 first base already. Keep up the awesome work man!

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Haven’t tried the honey badger yet! How does it play? Love the grasshopper gtx

1 Like

Thanks so much! Those are great yoyos. Have a great day

2 Likes

It seems very easy to land tricks. It’s a good one to work out new tricks. The one negative was that I thought the binds weren’t quite as snappy as some yoyos, but either I got used to it or it’s gotten better over time, but it does seem better now

2 Likes

From my experience some yoyos just need to be broken in. I have had many snaggy/slippy yoyos that play perfectly once broken in

2 Likes

Well @lumanasty if we’re doing throws and folders, I have my favorite pairing. Though nowhere near as amazing lol.

3 Likes

Nice photo!

2 Likes