Looking for yyf heist.

35 Likes

Dm’d

4 Likes

Dm’d

5 Likes

Dm’d

4 Likes

Dm’ed! And a Merry Christmas to you as well!

3 Likes

DM’ed!

2 Likes

DM’d!

Ivan

2 Likes

Not interested, but this is super kind of you!

11 Likes

Really nice of you!! Merry Christmas!

6 Likes

Dm’d, and thank you very much!

2 Likes

Here is the story…

I wasn’t sure what kind of throw this was and I found this thread from 2018.

10 Likes

Pmd! Thanks!

2 Likes

Pmd thank you

6 Likes

Like twitch77, I also do not want a yo-yo…

And also like twitch, I think it it a great to be gifting out some yo-yos.

I hope they all send up in happy hands.

10 Likes

I’m going to call it now. I dont have an exact number, but I think the number of people that have sent me a message SHOULD all be able to get one. I’m not home now, but I’ll finalize things with yall tomorrow night. Happy to see the turnout and nice comments :blush:

edit
Dont hesitate to send me a message just in case I have a couple extras but likely wont have many more.

17 Likes

@Cannon what a cool way to do that on the holiday! Cheers to you!

6 Likes

Great idea! It looks like an interesting throw…?
Rock
Any left?

3 Likes

I’ll check later tonight, still at a family christmas.

2 Likes

This throw looks very interesting. I’d love to try one, if there are any left. But I’d be happy to send it back, or send it along to someone who doesn’t have enough yoyos when I’m done.

The shape is just intriguing…

5 Likes

I’d like to clarify something…

I stated I didn’t want one of the yo-yos.

I didn’t mean I was ‘rejecting’ the possibility of getting a free yo-yo.

I think the yo-yo looks Great… sorta reminds me of a Wrath(one of my favorite yo-yos).

I just wanted to mainly compliment the offer to the community but also that I am probably the last person on the forum that needs a new toy.

Especially at this time of year. No doubt there are some folks that didn’t get ‘beans’ for Christmas.

When I see something like this…… knowing it would be such a nice catch…… I am happier to imagine somebody else would be even more excited to get something cool in the mail.

Everybody shouldn’t jump at something just because it’s free.

Spread out love is much better than all the love in the corner.

That’s all.

PS… sending one to nightshadow would be an excellent choice. He is a superb player… does Great reviews… produces very good quality and entertaining and informative reviews and would be a great way for everybody to learn more about this yo-yo. And…. He doesn’t even want to keep it. He wants the adventure of throwing it and given the chance to share with others very usable information about yo-yos they may have no access to.

11 Likes