Frederick County Maryland Club?

oh sorry shadix you didn’t tell us that half because in the posts before this one sounded like it wasn’t a big deal and you were too caught up with your girl friend. When you did not tell us the other half of the story.

I was unaware that I had to give detailed reasoning for whenever I couldn’t be there. And I didn’t think I really needed explain myself about my girlfriend, nor do I think it is any of your business.

ok,
Everybody just breathe . . . I for one, am good with the April 12th date. I will pencil it in. I’m glad you’re going to make the meets a little longer Shadix, good move sir! This should also give me plenty of time to hit up the cyyo/nova club page on fb to see if we can get some recruits from down south a ways . . (btw did you straighten the neck and drop the action on that Schecter?)

I haven’t yet. The Alan keys are missing and I’m going to have to buy some more. This set will be mine too, so nobody will touch them :3 and I’ll get it set once I get home. Right now I’m at Maria’s place. She isn’t feeling well.

Alright, so I’m scheduling it to be Saturday, April 12th, from 12pm-3pm at the Urbana Library again!! Hope to see you guys there! I’ll be bringing my laptop and speakers to so we can jam out as well as learn new tricks! If there is anything else you guys can suggest me bring/do, let me know!

ok, I’ll hit the fb & yoyoexpert threads for the nova peeps, . . :smiley:

Thanks mang!

sheesh, it figures the nova meet is on the same day . .we don’t have any luck . . .

I can probably switch it?? If You think it’d be a good idea, I can switch it

What about April 5th? that is technically the first week of April… oops wasn’t supposed to say that :-X

That’s what i was thinking, but i want to know what everyone else thinks too

I don’t care which date, I would have to probably leave a bit earlier on the 5th as I have a gig that night.
Lets all vote: I vote for the 12th 'cuz I could stay longer . . ;D
next . . . .

btw who want to buy me a hyperion? ::slight_smile:

Lol, i would love to, it’s too bad i don’t have the cash :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry I’m broke the most i had was $50 but then i spent it a VA states. ubt i have about $60 in the bank because of babysitting butim saving up for a laptop because of that or a 1D throw because i want to see what brands i like.

I’m fine with the 12th but if we have to do the 5th I can do that i dont really have plans on the weekends most of them are me yoyoing and walking my dog.

I vote for the 5th I will not be able to make the 12th.

Alright, I’ll give them a call tomorrow. See what I can do. I’ll keep you guys up to date!

What up jomo, it’s Ennis!

Ennis!!! ;D well met again good sir!! ok so if cravings can do the 5th I guess we should move it to that date. then we’ll have 4-5 peeps? You on it Shadix?

Yeah, school has been a bit on my butt recently, so I’m going to call them tomorrow. I’ll let you know when it’s official!