Frederick County Maryland Club?

well met Paul! hope to see you soon . .

The reason for me to be scheduling another meet so soon is because the last one was only 3 of us, and I’m sure some of us want to go sooner instead of having to wait till next month for the next one.

Nice to have you aboard Paul! Tell me, when’s good for you?

Thanks. I work overnight so anytime after noon

Paul, Any days you can’t go on? For sure?

My schedule is pretty open. If I have to work I just need to be home by 7pm. I’m good Sat or Sun. Even during the week if I can avoid Rush hour.

same I just won’t be able to do wensday’s that’s air rifle practice for me. that and Tuesday’s because I have my clarinet lesson that day. But other wise I’m open.

Cool. How does the 1st of March sound? Same time, and ill see if there is a better place since
Urbana is out of the way for the most of us.

That should work. What time is good for everyone?

March 1st is ok for me, I have a gig later that night so earlier would be better for me. I like that 12:30-1:00 time slot meself . . . ;D. Yeah Shadix try to hook up a closer spot, (maybe when it gets warmer we can meet at the band shell in Bakers park??), but I’ll do the urbana library again, it was a pretty big room . . BTW did you get my cell # logged into your new phone?? Does John have his bind together yet?

Yeah, he has that bind down pretty good! Though, while he was perfecting it, the silicone came out, so i went and got some silicone window sealant and did that for the yoyo. And I’m constantly on the run so not yet, but i will today. I’ve got some down time since today I’m going to a concert :smiley:

i should be able to go i got some new yoyos too i will have to ask my mom if we got any plans but i should be able to do it!

UPDATE: I will see you guys there because I am able to go to the library.

Hey all! I have gotten the room reserved for Saturday, March 1st, at 12:00pm - 1:45pm

I’m not quite sure if I’m going to be able to make it due to some health issues my girlfriend has. I hope to be there, but if not, you all have fun!

awesome ness I will be excited to be there.

aww Shadix 2 days notice man? really? hmm, ok show of hands who else is gonna come?

If it’s just Abby and myself I don’t think I want to do it, as it looks weird an old guy and a teenage girl. (No offense Abby, I think you’re the bees knees, but you understand right?). I’ll be there if it’s more than two peeps though. I’ll check this thread tomorrow AM ok?

yeah jomo I get it what your saying but shadix will you be there or not? Also who else may be there because I have only seen 2 RSVP’s so far.

I’m headed there. And I thought we agreed on the 1st a week ago?

We did but everyone has to commit to going there as much as the next guy.

Alright, so when is everyone able to make it to the next one. I’m thinking maybe the 12th of April? from maybe 12 to 3? That way there is a huge opening for everyone to make it :slight_smile:

sounds good to me but please no GF or other excuses but otherwise I should have no problem being able to go.

For your information, Abby, My Girlfriend is going through a rough time right now and is having major surgery. Let’s something straight; My girlfriend, whom I love, is NOT an excuse. Though throwing has been a big part of my life, that does not give me the excuse to leave my girlfriend in her time of need, nor to skip my school work. And those two things are what I NEED to move forward in life. Throwing is something I do during my FREETIME. Just because I can’t make it doesn’t mean you guys can’t get together and have fun. If I have more important things to do, Throwing will not get in my way to my successful future. Thank you