Maryland Throws

So back in the day, 15 years ago or so, on yoyonations forum these “local” threads were really popular things. I met a lot of cool people on there and these local threads really helped meet people and just gave everyone people to shoot the breeze with about yoyos online. Plenty of meet ups came from these but it wasn’t even the main purpose, it was really just for some comradery even for the people who never showed up to anything.

Personally I’m getting back into yoyoing after probably 10 years without taking it seriously at all (I’m an old 28 year old ). so I’m excited to get back into it and this is my attempt to bring back this little thing we use to really enjoy online and maybe other people will start up their own local threads.

So if you’re from Maryland shoot a reply and lets meet some people! (even just virtually lol)

4 Likes

Im from easton maryland where can i find this club at im really interested in meeting fellow yoyoers

1 Like

I live in Manchester Md hope to meet some fellow yoyoers

1 Like

I’m in Baltimore and would definitely attend a meet up.

1 Like

I’m in Anne Arundel County, but I’m in Baltimore often (and the DC metro area). I’m newly back into yoyos the couple months after not having really done it for like 21 years back in elementary school (basically, my development stopped after being told to “go do that outside so you don’t hit anything/anyone” when I started doing looping tricks and there was no one else around that was also into yoyos).

1 Like

Hello from Maryland!

1 Like

I am in Frederick MD.

1 Like

i live in hagerstown md and would love to find some local yoyoers to throw with