Frederick County Maryland Club?

Alright guys, so I can’t get it moved to the 5th unless everyone brings like 5 bucks to give to my dad to help pay for rent in his office. Would anyone be against that? There is TONS of space, so it would be nicer, and there is no time limit.

hmm, nothing against yer Dad’s space Shadix but I’d rather not shell out any dough if I don’t have to. I’m cool with the 12th at the library . . btw Brandon (the gamestop guy), said he might be able to make it . .

yeah im for the library it will probaably be easier to find too other than an office building cause i rearely go into Fredrick

I understand! Just thought I’d offer since people wanted the 5th :p. But we are scheduled for the 12th! Be there from like 12-3!!

[b][u]Urbana Public Library, April 12th, from 12pm-3pm!!! Be there!![u][b]

And if you can, lets bring some cash for pizza/food during/after :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey! Imma going tp be their and i have a few freinds im brining alpng for the club you cool with that?

The more, the better!

Alright!! Who all is going to be there tomorrow???

i just heard yeasterday i cant because my brother is going on a turkey hunt and then we are spending the night at my grandparents in D.C for passover but if i can go by any chance or something i will. But i have some freinds from an old yoyo club just about ready to stop in the summer so people from that club will be there.

Coolio. Thanks!

Update I’m hopefully going I to come at 1pm with my mom just need to get some lunch and I will be good to go. Also since the weathers warming up for next’s month may we have it at bakers park?

Great Meet today people, well I had fun anyway ;D . . Welcome Sam and Abby!!

Abby and Shadix

another trying to teach/learn Kamkazi

You guys need to be there its a fun time! Also I think it’s time to move the club to The park it’s that nice Spring warm weather now calling me ;D also I was thinking on the way home what if we created some sort of FCYYC website? Or mailing list so the people not on the forums can come or know about us.

Not that I’ve been a part of this (at all… but I have wanted to. Just haven’t been able to invest the time required with these past dates), but I know how to make a free website.

Shadix?? next meet organization time ::). . the Nova club is doing theirs on the 24th so stay away from that date. I’m open to Baker park provided the weather is nice . . .

Well, I’m not sure. I have a lot coming up this month, with Prom, like testing, graduation, and now a job, it’s going to be a little difficult. What guys do you want to do it, cause I can’t promise that I’ll be there.

okay well lets see what weeks work for you guys? i am generally open on the weekends especially saturday

Well, if there is going to be a meet, everyone meet at Baker Park in Downtown Frederick, from 12-5 at the Bandshell. Hope I can make it!

But you guys need to schedule the date