FrankieJr's (Franki3Janki3) trick blog/progress

If you guys got feedback, advice or tips I am an open mind and will be a sponge. I have been yoyoing sense the beggining of August and want to eventually make my own stuff.

As of now I would like to keep a thread here to post and share progress, ideas and whatever else.

So far I think for trick footage purposes, if I am indoors, I will need better lighting, a black shirt and maybe a black sheet on my wall. But I am open to anything. Suggest what tricks I should practice next or build my ego! Lol

11 Likes

My main piece of advice actually regards filming; I try to be conscious of the color shirt I’m wearing when I record tricks. The string gets lost often against your shirt, but if your shirt was black or dark blue, the neon string would pop out against it instead.
Solid videos dude! Followed ya on the gram

4 Likes

Very nice! It’s nice to have a face to your name now too!
What’s the name of the trick you performed here? Or is it your own?

I’m thinking about putting a black sheet up over where I film as well.

Looking forward to updates from you! :smiley:

2 Likes

I learned it on a tutorial called classic yuuki concepts. So im guessing its called that? Lol. Thanks for the advice about the shirt as well @shatterFX

2 Likes

Finally landed Beefhook

I gotta practice keeping my tricks inside the frame.

9 Likes

Direwolf fun

4 Likes

Just learned Boo’s castle. It is a fun one.

4 Likes

yes Frank!! Welcome to the Club.

1 Like

Almost been 6 months. Been lots of fun and the fun increases everyday

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxq8SuBpvt/?igshid=1lfikm7va0u9y

Decided to do the #1 absurdity trick from a ways back. That hook in it was a challenge for me

3 Likes

Awesome! I watched it 3x! At the end was that 3 GTs all lined up next to each other like peas in a pod? Awesome!

2 Likes

I dont know all the technical terms for each of these elements but it goes like
Figure 8s and superflow
Some crazy hook to a tower.
Transition into a bucket
Swing yoyo around and land into the hodge podge of I have no idea what’s going on anymore.
Do fancy things with fingers to make a fake knot.
Drop into GT.
They live happily ever after

But its @chaosgow 's trick from the Absurdity contest. I just copied what he did

2 Likes

The ending is a Victor Sacchelli trick. One of my favourite people and tricks.

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6YjUjhtTy/?igshid=z2s3xegouiaw

I did some monkey madness on a metal drifter I made unresponsive. Not showing off or anything I can very well see the trick could use some smoothing out lol. But I felt like posting something that I CAN land cause some other tricks I’m practicing lately are really kicking my butt.

3 Likes

From my position THAT ROCKED - and on a Drifter nonetheless. That thing is pretty light. Nice moooves!!!

3 Likes

Oh sorry. I was distracted by the green :green_heart: shirt. Did you do a trick there somewhere too?

4 Likes

p.s.
Nice freaking job man!!

3 Likes