Forums app

Pretty sure we got rid of the app a while ago, but it would be pretty useful. When I open my phone, I see notifications from the app. Dms, news, oh yeah also that, having a daily news things would be pretty cool, but I think thats pretty easy to do :).

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does anyone get a “Connect” then a “Authorize application access” message when they log on? I’ve started getting this message after i got a new phone.

Ahh this is useful

Wait, does it exist an app for the forum? I am the only idiot leaving it open on a google chrome tab all the time and leaving it on the background?

Seems yes, please explain!

2 Likes

I did not get how to use this one, I downloaded it, connected Yoyoexpert and then when I click on it, it open a google window with the forum, at this point is not easier to leave a window in google all the time with the forum? This is what I do and keep it in the background.

If I receive DM I receive an email and then notifications I see them every now and then opening the forum

On iPhone you can save the bookmark to your home screen and it acts just like an app.

Any website link is treated like this. Here are a few bookmarks to some of my favorite yo-yo sites.

6 Likes

It be cool but it costs a lot of money to make apps.

1 Like

no you’re right, it’s easier to just leave open a tab. i think that’s an oversight on the apps part

Getting notifications I want from the app is better than filling my inbox so I’ll take this win. Especially as I monitor the boomer inbox and my own account. So this app kind of useful.

1 Like

No way sir…I am right there with you…:rofl:

I got an Android
Save to home screen had worked great opens and acts like an app in a way.

2 Likes

Yeah if u bookmark forums it’s an app basically. J have it now, and it’s pretty useful

1 Like

Thats what I do lolol

Yes, receiving notifications with the latest news as soon as you open your phone sounds attractive.
If you are interested in creating such an application, it may indeed be doable. Many developers are experienced in creating notification and news apps, and there are many tools and platforms that can help you with this process.