forum experts

More forum experts? Hmmm… I’d rather see quality over quantity. There are several current members that are diligent in guiding and helping support others find their own way in the world of yo. They might not have the time or dedication to the site to be designated as forum expert, some do have a life outside of yoing. Maybe there isn’t a little “forum expert” label next to their avatar but those contributions are just as valuable as any I’ve ever experienced.

On the other hand giving the title to often just causes it to lose it’s value. I mean really, honors should be earned imo.

1 Like

i like mayonnaise.

2 Likes

I like miracle whip

2 Likes

4 Likes

I would like to be a forum experts…I think I should at least be given a honorary title…I did in fact sing Rage Against the Machine with misses yoyo expert….and I did forsake another forum for YYE…and I am some what helpful…in my way…plus I am old…and don’t have long to live…

:stuck_out_tongue:

meh, I’d say popdada is legit enough I guess.
I mean, compared to some people around here…
:wink:

He would be worthy.

i mean, lets compare popdada to [insert longwinded argument involving mainly popdada and one other forum user (not me), insults to multiple parties, compliments to multiple parties, than saying “CarlG for forum expert” in a subtle way to top it off]

A thank you… for thanking someone… mind blown.
It’s true though. Plus, if there is someone out there you think is helpful, you don’t need to wait for them to become forum experts to thank them. You can always pm them and tell them how much you appreciate their posts.

I think a lot people these days are helping out a lot and we have some great mods who keep the forum in order so I don’t think we really need forum experts right now

I hereby dub thee an Honorary ExPert…

sniffle

Are you even authorized to do that? I don’t see “forum eXpert” next to your name. You’re just a moderator. I speak from personal experience when I say there’s absolutely no expertise needed to do that job. :stuck_out_tongue:

Zinnngggg… :wink:

Jrod for President!!!

Vote for pedro

1 Like

And this is why you are one of the only very few legit and official people in this apple bucking forum.

:slight_smile:

I don’t see why anyone would really care about being titled “forum eXpert”. You should just want to care about helping the community. Seriously why care about the title? It’s just a word under your name. Just care about trying to be an expert to yourself and others.

You chose that other forum first and foremost. But you are very helpful and live in my area I’ll give you that!

I personally think 2 eXperts here do absolutely nothing to “help”. Literally one of their last post was “I like mayonnaise”. Sorry but I would only take a title or join a club if it was “legit” enough and didn’t have 2 people getting threads locked and starting riots etc. all the time. The eXpert used to have a good name. edit I’ll straight say that ponie/wolf pictures and one sentence insults/posts that make no sense don’t give a title a good name. I would bet their is a ton of regret on giving that title out to some.

Didn’t they used to give all forum experts a dark magic or something?