forum experts

this has to be one of the funniest threads on here LMFAO COUGH OUT LOUD

I don’t see any of us eXperts “ruining” any thread.
Although I do see over-reacting cant take a joke members doing just that by reacting and trying to raise tempers.

And I would love to know who the eXpert was who said “I like mayonnaise.” Cause that guy is officially legit in my book and deserves a brohoof and slice of pizza from me.
:wink:

J

2 Likes

Can’t agree more until was given the title. “I speak my mind. My mind is out there stranded. If you don’t understand me I think you stand under me.”-Weezy If the title wasn’t blasted I would vote for Studio42.

fixed

Yeah guys let’s see how high the flames will sore…

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxbBaW3P15XyWTrcjZ_tpocfO-ZD-7ZRVXTzzxWKIvaT6TbGqwmA
(Get out while you can…)

I believe it was samad.

Yeah, you’re right :stuck_out_tongue:

YEEEEEESSSS!!!

Dang it, I have to call you legit now.
haha nah, youre cool.
:slight_smile:

I aspire to one day be legit…

meh, you already are :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i don’t post on here much anymore. i rarely even go on forums besides reddit actually.
yoyo more, forums less.

edit: and yeah, mayonnaise.

Samad, I will seriously buy you a slice of pizza when I get the chance to meet you, not even kidding, unless of course there is no pizza place in the area.

But you get it.

:slight_smile:

Also, I like how some seem to be speaking of me but aren’t big enough to just say my name and say it to my face. Oh well, their opinions are wrong anyways so it dont bother me. Buck that apple tree.

:wink:

I’ll say it to your face. I’ve pm’d you countless times asking you to act like the expert you are supposed to be. Andre has even spoken to you about it. Seems you still can’t pull it off. Always saying things that don’t pertain to the thread. Maybe not every post but I would say 90% of them are either insults (your so called jokes) or just plain dumb things. I’m tired of it as most of the post 14 year old people ate. We’ve all said something to you but you stay true to your immaturity. You were more mature when you were 14. What happened?

5 Likes

Jayyo, being relatively new to this forum it is obvious that you have contributed a great deal to this forum. It is also clear when reading the comments made towards you, the ones that don’t speak to you directly, that people are embarrassed for you. Sometimes we can’t accurately see whats happening for what ever reason. These aren’t people coming down on you, these are true friends that are trying to save what you have built in the past. I believe it’s out of respect and appreciation for those past acts. It feels that they are hoping that a subtle word is all that is needed to change your perspective.

Posts are starting to change to directly reflect how annoyed people are becoming. Obviously people are beginning to lose their patience, respect and tolerance.

How you proceed is totally up to you. This is not meant as anything other than a perspective from a little distance. Consider it as you will and good luck to you in life and all you do.

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^
Words of truth

I agree that Jayyo has greatly contributed to this forum, however that was in the past. As soon as Jayyo became and expert he thought he was “legit” and he could do whatever he wants. Recently he has been insulting and making terrible jokes that give no benefit to the community and when people tell him to knock it off, Jayyo replies that everyone is “over reacting”.
People are getting impatient and annoyed indeed. Yet jayyo refuses to grow up. Because of this, I no longer believe he is worthy of Forum Expert.

Maybe I was just taken advantage of one too many times for being the “nice guy”,

Ill say that stuff happens, and sometimes you do things to make sure that stuff doesn’t apple bucking happen again.

I guess this is everyones idea of a good time.

Oh well.

Gotta Fly.

You “were” a nice guy Josh. I think that when people like cyclontzy and a few other people bashed you for being that guy you decided to take a different approach. Not a good one I might add. You more like became like them.

Thought you were better than them…guess you don’t want to be.

Jayyo has been an expert for a while, and extremely helpful. I think he is just acting like the person in his avatar (which acts the same way).