forum experts

definitely

I second that! Or third that. Whatever, I agree!

It doesn’t help that most of those are in the unrelated section.

Most everyone is right though. There is not much of a need for new ones atm. A lot of what they do is to help everyone out with tricks, maintenance, ect. As of now, the mods, admins, and current experts do a great job.

1 Like

Page, UNR post dont count. i have 1953 posts if you count UNR. PROOF: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10208;sa=showPosts;start=1950

I don’t think anyone got there shot’s this season, everyone’s coughing

Yeah. Imy doctor’s gave me a mutated version of the flu. Then their was an outbreak in London and my wife died. This sounding awfully like that movie Contagion… Back on topic though, Raphael, you are so helpful. You should join the ranks of the elite group we call “forum Experts” :slight_smile:

I think everyone should help out as much as they can. You don’t need a title next to your name to be helpful. :wink:

4 Likes

Quote of the year. Thank you

we have “forum experts”…? and jayyo is one of them…?

yes and yes

Ah no need to thank me.
I can’t help but be my legit and awesome self can I?

:wink:

well…who’s better than mrcnja? ain’t nobody gonna top his swagger…

mgodinez

clearin’…

Idk man, you tend to have quite the swagger pretty often.
haha.

@ popdada
I thought the same thing - pity we’re running out of forums.

You must have raised your standards.

Not really. No one really stands out more than others. Some are close but not close enough yet. I do have my eye on a few people though.

“This contact lens represents you! And my eye represents my eye! I’ve got my eye on you!”

I feel like my title is void now. I’m not really helping out on the forums, I’m barely yoyoing these days, and I haven’t followed any of the new releases for a year now.

Moving away from my parents right before I dinged 16, starting in a new school with new people and devoting more time to music has taken away a lot from the yoyoing part of my life. I just can’t be on the forums 2-6 hours each day and jump onto every single new post anymore.

On top of this, I realize that a lot of good people are posting and helping out on the forums, and that me posting doesn’t necessarily help people out.

If you could take out your eye and put it on people, wouldn’t that make you a ZOMBIE?!?!

Thats ok. You’ve done your fair share of helping people. All that matters is that you still choose to come to the forums and will likely help again if needed. Title or not, all that matters is that you’re still here ;D

1 Like