Forum eXperts of YoYoExpert.com

Yoshi you should spend more time on here. You miss out on all the fun stuff. The Chat Night, everything! You should be on here alot more. :smiley:

~Steven

Ssshhh! We dont need people that are gonna win :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, chat night is so fun. Come, you will have such a good time.

Is Andre picking the eXpert today? Itā€™s March 1st! Yay! :wink:

~Steven

He says that heā€™ll announce it within the first week, so it could be anytime within the next few days.

Haha - I donā€™t think soā€¦ :wink:

i would personally guess sometime this weekend, just a guess tho :wink:

I am eager to congradulate whomever gets the position each week. :smiley: But I think we should stop thinking about who to nominate and who is the best. Instead, we should think about the people in need in the forum and help out.

Mark

I agree with Mage. However, I think it would be cooler to announce it in the chat. AndrƩ might be busy this weekend - with his b-day on friday and all :smiley:

Yeah it would be cool. But Samad is right about the busy factor and also, Chat night might not fit the nominee so they might not even know. I believe there should be a new post, an announcement on the website homepage, or a private message. Then the individual can just announce it abliet he or she does not flaunt it.

He just says he will post when he is ready.

That is good. We really shouldnā€™t rush him. Its wierd because we are so focused on him choosing someone whereas we should really be focusing on helping others. I apologise if I sound like a broken record to you all.

Mark

No, I actually completely agree with you. Itā€™s his birthday, he should be relaxing, not worrying about choosing an eXpert.

Actually, I believe the Birthday is tomorrow.

That is what I meant. With his birthday coming up, he shouldnā€™t have to worry about these things.

I donā€™t think he will choose this week. He really should just relax a little bit. Though I hope there will be Thursday chat. Then it will be my first one! Iā€™m excited!

I donā€™t think there is one today. He hasnt posted it yet, and its the day before his b-day, so he should relax.

Umā€¦ you just restated what I said. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was talking about chat night.

Ok, now Iā€™m confused. :wink:

Me too. But ok Samad. How do you know?