For Sale: Mint YYF Chaotic, Hspin Pyro, and more! Price drops!

Sorry buddy, but I need to sell first come, first serve this time. Let me know as soon as you know exactly when you’ll be able to purchase is, and if you’ll commit to buying and I can consider holding it. Otherwise I’ll take the first offer that comes! Thanks for the interest!

before I could even come close to commiting to buying, I need to know if those marks affect play in any way.

They have no affect on play. It is as smooth and high performing as any Marmot, I assure you! Let’s try to keep communication via PM.

Okay.

I Really like your YYF Primo.
I will give you a Mint Blue YYF MVP for it.

b-grade 888 for the primo plus some whip yoyo string (ten 6.0’s)?? i really want a primo

Man I hope you still have that Punchline on my pay day. (The 7th) :stuck_out_tongue:

So far it’s still around ^^ Let me know when you’ll be getting paid for sure, and I can hold it for you in advance if you’d like.

-Jared

PM sent

I almost have enough for a COZY! ;D So, you make these cozies right, or do you get them from clyw then sell them. I have 9 bucks and all I need is a dollar! :o I’ll be back in a sec cause I’m just doing to steel one from my brother. :stuck_out_tongue: Lol jk, but I will be asking for one in the future! ;D

My fiance is the one who makes them. She made the ones that were included with the runs of CLYW’s as well. Let me know when you want one!

-Jared

I have a question. So do you sell the ones that are showen or can you make any kind and any color?

As stated, we generally do not take custom orders, however due to the low quantity we currently have, I may reconsider. Send me a PM about it if you’re interested.

-Jared

is the primo or chaotic still availible?

Yes, both are available.

pm sent

free bump!

hope they have ironys or pacqauios at worlds still ill be one happy boy ;D ;D

Irony’s sold out at worlds tonight. There are not currently many in existence.