For Sale: C3, ILYY

See pictures here:  http://imageshack.us/g/1/9768507/
If box is pictured, the box is included.  Paypal, for sale only. 
Or if you would rather, I would accept USPS postal money orders or cash but yoyo(s) would not be shipped until payment is received.
Will be shipped with tracking and confirmation of delivery and well packed as always.  I’ve got more feedback on YYN if that helps, PM me for link.

C3 Halo - Like new - Just a bit of coloration from string/finger grinds in the gap, should wash off (shown in pictures).  - $45
ILYY Sakura.  Like new but has a couple of light anno spots (from factory) and a minor scratch from carry (shown in pictures).  - $75
YYJ Lyn Fury.  Professionally modded for recessed OD pads.  Includes full pack of Duncan 5a counterweights.  Panda ear has been broken and glued back on, others not used.  - $30

Thanks for looking!

Woah. I’ve never seen someone actually post a link to the other forum on here.

Yeah, pretty lazy, huh?

Just copy paste lol

Meh. I just assumed it would be taboo to post a link the other forum. Just copy and paste the content of your BST to yoyoexpert instead of copy and pasting the URL to the other forum. It would take about two seconds.

1 Like

Bump.

To all the cry babies, mind your own business. I can and will do mine the way I want.

Sorry, but they are correct. When in Rome, do as the Romans. When on YYE, follow the forum rules.
Thanks.

Sorry, but I followed all the BST forum rules that are posted so they or you are not correct. The only link rule was not to ebay. I linked to my YYN for the feedback since it is much higher then here at YYE.

They are name calling and pretending their opinions have some value other than being some nobody’s opinion. I could care less about what they think of my BST and if I’m breaking a rule than that should be pointed out instead of attempting to belittle me or how I choose to handle my BST. Thanks.

I’m sorry, if you review the general forum rules, it says no links to other stores/forums.

I’m very familiar w/the rules here. I helped write them, and enforce them on a daily basis, as an admin here.

I have reviewed it and it actually says ‘store’, not ‘stores/forums’ as you mentioned. Nor does it reference other forums accounts or feedback. If that rule means more than it says than the rule needs clarification.
As written I still think I followed the rules just fine? Either way, I have edited my thread to take out the link to my YYN account/feedback even though it was not a link to another ‘store’ by any means.

Consider it to mean anything associated with other stores or their forums.
I’ll make it explicitly say so when I get some time.

Edit:
Fixed…

Case closed.

1 Like

Good job! Thanks.

1 Like