For FUN...A Mini-Star

I wanted something pocket size to my specs that I could take hiking, to dinner, and a business meeting.
Have been thinking about the perfect size/weight ratio, while keeping it ready for competition.
I kept the rim weight as much as possible, which led to making custom carbide tools to carve out the IRG.
I was very pleased with the spin time, stability, and quickness of this little yo.
62.5gr
48.2 dia
36.1 wide
4.2 gap

The original 5* was not that big to start, but here is front profile comparison shot:

When can we buy? lol
Great work as always

We are in the biginning stages of production.
Here is another comparison:

any estimates on price?

Looks awesome! I can’t wait to get my hands on one of those little bad boys!

Hooray :smiley:

oh wow! this is so cool looking! i look forward to trying to get my hands on one!

Yes, soo cool! I can’t wait for that meet! I love the weight! I love light yoyos! And cool, a pocket throw! ;D I can’t wait to get my hands on it! I have yet to see a Generalyo that hasn’t amazed me. The shape looks wicked, can’t wait to see an ano’ed + beadblasted one. Nice one Ernie! Any estimate on the price?

-James Reed!

That looks SICK Ernie!!! Another winner!!!

RIDE

Hey RIDE! Welcome to YYE! :slight_smile:

will there be anymore 5 stars? i would really like to get one, if not this new mini beast looks nice!

I have to save up my money.

I spent a long time looking for a 5* version two(when they came out), but this would be close enough

That Looks Fabulous

I def. want to get to try one of those

hey ernie, i am sorry i missed the meet :(. but those look awesome. the only complaint about my 5 star is that it is a little large for me. not to an uncomfortable extent, but i enjoy smaller throws, and this is perfect. i may have to get my hands on one.

-max