For Colin - How has yoyoing affected you?

I remember you saying you’ve been yoyoing for around 6 years if I remember correctly, and I’m coming up on my second year in about 6 months. Yoyoing has already given me tons of positive opportunities, like actually joining a community that isn’t toxic (Looking at you, LoL). You do tons more than most other yoyoers inside of the hobby, including helping running Scales, repping Unprld, helping organize contests, and judging other divisions you aren’t competing in. Outside of the hobby, you go to college and somehow manage to find time to compete during the school year (You went to like 6 competitions during spring of this year alone). You arguably are one of the most helpful people in the community. How has this affected you? You must be pretty busy considering all you do, and I’m sure it’s taken some toll on you. What keeps you going? At any moment you could just somewhat drop the hobby for the year and focus on school or something else, but you just keep on going? Why? You’re a huge inspiration to me and I’m sure you are to others, and It’s inspiring to see you do what you do. Thank you for doing this, and I hope to see you shred more in the future.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

I’m pretty busy. Not going to lie, I often question why I do it… but it’s fun. I want to see yo-yo be a better place, and I want to do as much as I can to make that happen.

1 Like

Thats awesome man. Mad props to you, in addition to the ones I give you all the time! Once you “quit” yoyoing, what do you think youll do?

No idea. Probably full time computer science stuffs but anything can happen.

1 Like