Flowable silicone

Can someone tell me what flowable sillicone is and where i can get it , and how to apply it to my yoyo please

you can just use some of this stuff
it’s rtv, not flowable. only difference (I know of) is that rtv is more of a solid-y kinda stuff, whereas flowable silicone is more of a watery kinda stuff. like it will flow to fit what you put it in.

Only reason I’m sayin’ get rtv is because you can find a container of it for $1 at a dollar store or 99 cent store.

as far as applying it…
check there. there should be a guide