Floaty Throws in 2023

TBF I did list a throw that had the qualities I was looking for in terms of play.

1 Like

Not oversized but Atmos is dropping Thunderberry and under-sized Goji in a few hours. Don’t sleep on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

My recommendation for large organic would be the Duncan Metal Drifter XL. It’s not wacky big, but it’s a good size and is more fun than a Big Fun.

I’m working on an inflatable yoyo. You can blow it up by mouth for normal floaty play, or blow it up with helium for reverse-axis-cloud-style.

2 Likes

Floaty and perfect: G2 Life

Floaty but yet very techy: MCMO Magnum Opus

Floaty and fun (and underrated in my opinion): Peak 2

Floaty and chill: Heavensent Creep

Root beer float: A&W

6 Likes

Is it possible to get Life while having subscription or ordering as a custom or is it discontinued?

the Life has been in customs for a while, but whether its available depends on if they’re still at the anodizer

1 Like

Thanks! You’ve just double confirmed I’m subscribing from the next month and I’ve got a bonus goal to land by doing so :wink:

1 Like

I just got a hybrid fulvia. It feels kinda floaty, and is on the larger side. I really like it, and it looks gorgeous. Maby that’s an option?

Customs sign ups just happened, so it might be a few months before he calls another batch to sign up