Flat or UL SE's for Diorama?

My Diorama came with Flat SE’s. I see that there’s some new color SE’s avalable and I was thinking that purple SE’s on my gold Diorama would look pretty sweet. For those of you that have tried both the above SE’s on a Diorama, which one do you like best?
Thanks!

4 Likes

Both =]

2 Likes

Flat Caps bring it to a nice weight. I replaced most of the SE’s in all my Dioramas with flat caps since I personally don’t think it has enough heft with the UL’s. And it looks cleaner IMO.

1 Like

Im a big fan of ULs but if I’m going something else it’s gonna be the spikes. Spikes on everything.

6 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

For the Diorama I usually always use Flat Caps but if you can get your hands on some brass UL‘s you are in for a treat. I recently bought a brown Diorama. It looks and feels amazing with those brass UL‘s.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Ultralights are mint ! :+1:

you can even pull start to DNA on them with some practice (and fingernails) , do this on my panorama and rebirth sometimes

1 Like

I’ve been running flat caps for forever in my Diorama (and Panorama for that matter). But my most recent Diorama, the cerakote, I’ve been throwing with mini spikes and it has just been a treat!

Started because they were one of only 2 blue sets I had (others being ULs), but aesthetics aside, the weight feels great :muscle:

2 Likes

Flat caps for Diorama and Ultralights on Panorama are my preferred set ups for weight distribution.

3 Likes

Thanks!