Flame Fights

You? No, it’s more the mods and admins.

What was I thinking?

The “mods and admins” have always done a superb job of steering the ship away from the rocky shoreline. Perhaps when so many voyagers repeatedly attempt to run the vessel aground the crew acquiesces to a notion to run a few up the mizzenmast to curtail further irascible behavior.

1 Like

I was defending you. I guess you’re right.

I absolutely know you were. Thank you. I need someone with me in my corner this morning.

blows on flames

[sarcasm]

Lol

:wink:

The fights are getting on my nerves.

Even the extra posting on annoying topics.

You’ve landed in the right thread!

HEY! THAT SONG REMINDS ME OF MY HIGH SCHOOL PROM IN 1983! THE FOOD TASTED BAD AND MY DATE HAD HEARTBURN FROM IT AND WENT HOME WITH A TUMMY ACHE WITHOUT EVEN KISSING ME!!!

There are lots of fair points in this thread, but you guys have to realize that some people in their real lives have really crappy days and the thought of being able to tell some fool on the internets that they’re a fool makes those people just feel so nice and tingly inside. Not that I condone this activity, but it happens and is likely to continue. In the end, you can only conduct yourselves and lead by example. I’ve sent and received apology PMs and I think it’s a quite pleasant way of smoothing sore feelings. At the end of the day, I like my yoyos and you like yours. Nothing else is pertinent to these forums. Just listen to some Andrew WK and remember to have a nice time.

I love flame wars.

Anything on the internet that allows me to show off my superior intellect is A-okay.
Icthus, let’s argue about something. Anything. Just you and me, mano y baldo.

My inner debater and philosopher would like a piece of this action!

Yuki

No thanks Quinton. Not up for an argument…

It sounds like I missed something while I was dealing with sound production for SacAnime.

At the same time, it sounds like I’m glad I missed it.

We all can’t get along all the time. That’s human nature. Sometimes when things get out of hand, sometimes admin has to “lay down the boots, medium style” to calm things down and let things settle down.

I don’t know what the issues are, so I don’t know where my opinion is. It doesn’t matter. In fact, I don’t want to know what the issue is.

We’re a guest in this “house”. We need to keep that in mind and behave accordingly. The 1st Amendment is NOT in full effect due to private administration.

Andre’s house. Andre’s rules. They are pretty easy to follow and nothing is unreasonable. I think we can all handle this.

1 Like

Amen brother!