Fixed Axle February 2024 - Week 1

Message me if you change your mind. I can send it out tomorrow if your in US.

You still nailed it, either way. Nice one dude!

4 Likes

Congrats to everyone who has done these tricks! I stinking love seeing them all and can’t wait for you guys to see what’s in store for week 2! Keep throwing, fam!

9 Likes

4,1,3,2 here:

[does this video play? for me I get a white spinning ring on a black background unless I click the youtube link]

20 Likes

Here we go…

14 Likes

It is indeed very exciting to see all of the participation. Another big thanks to all who have volunteered their personal time to make this happen. With less than 10 hours to go there is still plenty of time to put a submission in. I will say that if you are feeling hesitant because the idea of doing the editing and whatnot, if I can do it anybody can. Just follow the links provided at the beginning of this thread and it is super easy. It’s just amazing that so many people in so many place can be United in such a way. To those who are very young this may seem normal but this is far from how it has always been. This is all just awesome. As cheerleader I give you all permission to revel in it…well go on!!! Start revelling!!!

8 Likes

Looking good buddy! Keep plugging away and you’ll nail them soon.

I’ve only been throwing 0A about 10 weeks (had never heard of it 3 months ago). Most of that time has been rewiring my brain to throw softer and manipulate the yoyo with my hands.

6 Likes

I will make a video this weekend of the process! I will post it on The Freshly Dirty YouTube Channel as well as here! Should I make a different Thread? What category should I drop it in?

5 Likes

Maybe here:

5 Likes

If they are going on the FD store probably manufacture news. If you’re selling them here probably just BST. If it’s sort of a side project limited thing maybe in the wood thread posted by @GnarlyCharlie

Regardless exciting to see and can’t wait to see more about them.

3 Likes

MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yo-yo:!!! wt? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New to the forums, new to fixed axle, and new to making yo-yo videos :see_no_evil:. I landed 3/4.

16 Likes

Very nice. Welcome and thanks for joining us.

3 Likes

Yea!!! :yo-yo:. Good job and welcome! :grinning:

4 Likes

Week 1. Last minute entry before supper.

17 Likes
12 Likes

This is not an entry for the comp. Just hanging out with my mate Russell and trying to streamline the filming process / practice staying in shot. Not sure what’s going on with the quality but I’ll sort it out by the end of the month. Filmed with stock camera, edited with Youcut, published with YouTube and it all looks good until I watch the end product on YT.

13 Likes

Great job so far YYBC, everyone involved, and everyone who participated. Thanks for inviting me to the party. It’s been a blast! Good luck everyone!

12 Likes

This is just the match lighting that starts well before the blast, we still have three more weeks! :wink:

7 Likes

Here’s my last minute submission! Using a John Gates handmade. I don’t know if I’ll be able to get the guest trick though, I procrastinated too long.

14 Likes

That 3rd hop is killer… Not So Mysto set…

14 Likes