FIXED AXLE CHALLENGE: XIVth Round!

Come on logi. You can do it. I like the Idea of it being someone vs logi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_HdfH3nkMo

Got lucky and borrowed my friend’s proyo (I already had 1)

(My sister was calling our dog  :))

4 Likes

It’s on private!!

Shoot! Thanks for letting me know. It’s fixed.

Killin’ it!

crckerbarrell sells yoyos too, just a heads up i always forget until i needed a wood axle for a coldfusion for spirit bomb.

Gaaaaaahhhhhhhh Proyos and Imperials don’t work together. Or Proyos and lightnings. Or proyos and fhzs. or proyos and legends. or proyos and fh2s. or proyos and butterflys.

I either need to walk to Chico and buy a proyo, or make one myself.

Oh dang! It got real!

you know, at some pharmacies in the toy section you can find duncan imperials and butterflies, I have also seen them at target as well.

Uhhhh but Whitmore.

The end has come.
There is no way I can hit this with these yoyos, and probably no way I could hit this if I did have them.

I am calling it quits.

Congrats Someone! You totally slayed the whole contest! I had a feeling you would end up on top. Can’t wait to see what you can do with the Fidalgo! I hope to see you at Nats this year, we should do a fixed axle video together with our No-jives!

Thanks so much for doing this Ed! It was fun(and frustrating!) to the end. You helped me to advance in my play more than I thought would be possible(I landed an Archery flip? WAT?) I can’t wait to get my hands on a No-jive and maybe whip up some custom cotton strings!

Big thanks to YoYoExpert for hosting the contest. Wouldn’t have happened without you!

Huge shout out to all my supporters for cheering me on through the contest(especially SkinnyBNY!!!)!

This has really inspired me to continue in fixed axle. I’m hoping to come up with some new creative stuff and maybe some videos in the future.

;D

3 Likes

Man… that’s rough post to wake up to. Though completely understandable. There are lots of yo-yo’s that make certain kinds of tricks prohibitively difficult. I think a lot of people came to that conclusion at some stage in the contest. You rocked our socks, Logi.

One last post coming.

That would be super sick!

1 Like

No thanks necessary sir, though you’re welcome. It was a blast participating in and then following this competition. And besides, you’ve gotta pick a favorite. I knew you were channeling some of that unicorn magic in this. Valiant effort sir, and another tip of the hat to Someone as well.