FIXED AXLE CHALLENGE: The 9th Level of Fixed

adam brewster and someone have cleared the 9th stage.
logi and yooldman are still in the running.

Filming today! I hope I can hit this one.

I was just thinking this same thing! Someone first posts that he doesn’t know the trick then 5 minutes later he says “nevermind, I got it down.” Wow! Great job!

1 Like

Yeah it was similar to Chuck’s “Baby repeater” cabin tut, so I kinda had the original concept down. Lol, thanks. :slight_smile:

I might be out on this one. I don’t have something that can handle string tricks very well… Still trying with my dad’s Lightning.

You got this Logi!

Welp. Wasting a ton of my time trying to get a knot out of this thing.

Uploading a fail video tonight, but here it is!!!
SOOOOOOOOO stoked I hit it! You’ll see why I’m laughing when I upload the fails. I mean. Before I threw it, I thought this was the end for me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgDxDZhxUU0&feature=youtu.be

6 Likes

Yeah Logi! 3 still in!

Come on yooldman you got this too!

lol this guy’s ignite mods are getting more elaborate every time!
nice job, dude!

I just got this super awesome FHZ from Aaron Johns, and well, now it’s not as awesome. Took some heavy hits today. You’ll see in the fails, it was BAD.

GO YOOLDMAN!!

You’ve got this Yooldman! We’re all with you.

1 Like

I almost smashed my wall on a string break…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yzFXfbPRYQ&feature=youtu.be
Lets just say this wasn’t my best day…

4 Likes

I’m rootin’ for ya YOOLDMAN!!

How did the string come off so many times? Too funny. At least you finally got it.

Welcome to Poly x Fixed axle.
Remember kids, buy cotton.

1 Like

The science of friction between polyester and wood could be a ‘hot’ topic in this discussion.

Sorry guys, I was born with the sense of humor of a father.

2 Likes

Well, that’s it for me. I’m still over 3 hours from the house. It’s been a great run, and I’m going to brag on my fourth-place finish for a long time. Good luck to the guys left. Y’all are all awesome.

1 Like

You should. You’ve been fricking awesome.
I know I cheesed you off big time with the 2-day thing. However I genuinely appreciate how hard you went in this. You raised the level of the whole thing.

1 Like