FIXED AXLE CHALLENGE: Round the Seventh.

Also, just to clear anything else up, that was a total “what if/lol” moment. I could almost see it happening with the skilled players left in the challenge (not saying I’m one of them).

I have most certainly realized that it hasn’t been your goal to knock people out. You’re doing a fantastic job at making this contest super fun.

I can barely hit it with a yyf horizon

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I can’t even hit it. Thank goodness I’m out. Too bad that’s not what’s next. I’d like to see Ed hit that on a fixie. :smiley:

1 Like

You know, after this contest ends, I think it would be great to start a “fixie dare” thread or something, where basically people posts their own tricks and see if others can hit it. Then we can have an ever growing fixie trick library with people who constantly pushing and sharing trick ideas. Who knows maybe in the near future someone could actually compete (and scored well) with a fixed axle. I think it’s very possible and even thought about doing it myself. The only problem is apparently since there aren’t many people pushing fixies to the boundaries, the growth is rather slow.

I think we should definitely continue to popularize fixies somehow.

Sounds like a cool idea.

Sounds like a great idea!

One of us here needs to make this I have a crap load of new tricks I came up with after being knocked out of this contest.

Just waiting on Berto and yooldman unless I missed their posts.

You get any time off on your trip to film Berto?

It took a marathon filming session.

9 Likes

From the post the other day it didn’t sound like Berto was gonna be able to make this round, though I’m hoping he may have found a few minutes to get this one on camera. He’s been quiet on Instagram the past couple days so I’m not sure.

Berto; I sure hope you make it.

I’m out fellas. Backin an area with service and driving home overnight to see wife and kids for 2 days before next weeks trip.

Yeeeeah Jamie! Love the song choice.

Great effort fellas!

Thanks Berto. You did great, and I know the situation was next to impossible for you this go.

Alright… and with that…

FINAL FOUR! The guys left have got some serious stuff, no doubt about it. Continued gratitude and high fives to EVERYONE who has participated (and just followed along) throughout this process. It’s a weird, long-haul kinda contest, but fixed axle is a weird, long-haul kinda pursuit.

Moving ahead to Round 8, we’ve got:

Someone
Adam Brewster
Logi
yooldman

And said round will be going live in a bit… Hold onto your butts.

1 Like

Congrats, guys!

Hey Berto my rules are 1) Family, 2) Work, 3) Everything else.

1 Like