FIXED AXLE CHALLENGE: Round the Seventh.

After seeing someone done I am sure the rest of you can continue on also.

I’m still totally cracking up about this.

Well, done packing and I check this thread to find this. Wow Someone, nice hit. You sir are a pro.

This trick, to me, is easier than the Spirit Bomb “bomb” that Ed threw, I am sure everyone that hit the kickflip one (4 I think) can hit this. Snap Start is all about practice… once you get it, it’s second nature.

Ed, this is an awesome trick and I am taking the GoPro just in case I get the chance to try… good times had by all!

Ed, can we keep this going for fun after I get back from my work trip in two weeks?

Ok, bed time for me, have less than 5 hours of sleep and am now pumped since Someone hit this.

^^ It really is insane how much I and I’m sure many others have been pushed.

So awesome.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iFiRczPNY8&feature=youtu.be

Here mine is.
Used 240 fps, but 120 is still good. ;D

3 Likes

6 Likes

That’s literally the best thing ever.

NEW PROFILE PIC

Lol, I made two, here was the other one. This one’s pretty funny:

3 Likes

to me, this trick is easier than round 3 and spirit bomb. Glad to see some people are hitting this one. I really want to see the next round!

I was on my phone and it sent the notification you had uploaded, I think I may have been the first view. Haha. I told you Logi, if my boy Berto doesn’t have this contest in the bag, you do.

This is not to downplay Someone’s skills. All of you guys. If I hadn’t dropped in the fourth, the Spirit Bomb would’ve done me in. I’ve got the day off tomorrow, I’m gonna see if I can land this one for giggles. I can’t do a full snap start, but I may be able to pul this one off.

You can do it yooldman.

I’m going to give it my best try, anyway. Snap start has eluded me for a long time.

1 Like

Ed,

I’m curious, would you accept a non-throwhand snap start?

I figured out a fun variation that would be perfect as a set-up/entrance to this combo the other day.

I’ll probably make a video of it even if it doesn’t count, but not re-filming would be a bonus.

Think like an American, he never said you couldn’t.

ANYTHING BUT THAT! (JK - )

maybe not… but he DID say:

Oh, forget it then.

i’m ok with snap-starting with the other hand. honestly it sounds quite a bit harder to me for this trick.
i agree that i didn’t delineate it, so i can’t really legislate it in hindsight. freehand snap-start is fine.

1 Like

only logi and “someone” have hit it so far

I think we are a long ways from seeing the last of Someone.

2 Likes

Any of the last five have the skill and experience to win this… and for that matter, some contestants that fell also have tremendous talent.

I truly feel that it could be anyone’s game… All things being equal. I’ll go dark in 3 hours and no internet until Friday maybe. Running late so no time to attempt… Very bummed…

Cmon Jamie!

1 Like