FIXED AXLE CHALLENGE!!! ROUND 1 THREAD!

You said we had the dead line of today at 12pm.

12pm was 9 hours ago…

1 Like

I thought he meant at night. Sorry. Can I still participate?

lol. seriously???
i look back at the earlier confusion regarding what is or isn’t a fixed axle yo-yo and it just pales in comparison with the apparent inability to recognize the difference between am and pm, noon and midnight…

i’ll let you in. it’s the first round and i was told to be charitable. it’s not like it’s unfair to ME, after all. it’s unfair to the 30-something people who read the rules carefully, then busted their butts over the weekend to get the trick on film and uploaded in time (several of whom had to refilm a couple times).

i would encourage you (and anyone else) to read the round 2 details with care and ask if there is any confusion.

2 Likes

Sorry I filmed it yesterday late but wasn’t able to post it because of school hours.

I know what a fixed axle is and how am and pm works. But, of course you guys HAD to set up this contest right when I have foot surgery! :wink:

Yeah, I can’t stand, so I’ll just have to enjoy all the videos from the comfort of my bed. At least I get a week off of work and get to use a fancy knee scooter to get around. Oh well, as long as these threads are still around, I’m still going to try and complete the tricks when my foot recovers.

Thanks, Ed, for taking the time to set this up and run the competition. I sure hope everyone appreciates it and gains some real interest in fixed axle play. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Everyone else is in round 3, but I finally landed this trick. Booyah!!!

3 Likes