first Video (it's also a black light video)

Hey everyone! My friends and I just posted out first video, we’ve been throwing for about 6 months or so and we decided we wanted to make a video. Tell us what you think!

http://youtu.be/LaBi06Cu_Mo

http://www.youtube.com/v/LaBi06Cu_Mo?version=3&hl=en_US

I was very impressed with the amount of talent in this video, especially after just six months.

1 Like

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! that means so much! :smiley:

You got yourself a sub!
Doing great!

1 Like

Thank you both! this means so much! i’ve got some supplies coming to make the next video much higher quality!

very nice, better than I was at 6 months. Are the yoyos and string glow in the dark? If so how did you make them glow in the dark(paint, bought them like that, ect)?

the strings are lite using black light and the yoyo’s all have glow sticks in them.

This is just amazing!

How the heck did you get so good so quick???

Just amazing…

Thanks man! But my inspiration is two things…

1. We all started at the same time and are very competitive and pushed each other to get better.
  2. Jensen kimmit.

As for me, having Tucker as a room mate who also started throwing really helped with learning tricks like if he could do one that I can’t or vice versa. Also, those YYE tutorials. I went down the list and learned em all.
Then I got good enough to learn tricks by watching other peoples videos and freestyles.
Just making up stuff and figuring out weird and unique things to do. Also, throw all day, everyday.

1 Like

Amazing amount of control for six months! You should be proud. ;D approves

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, they mean the world to me!

Thanks Trishimula for helping me embed the video!

Thanks dawg! I’m just trying to get better!

Hopefully we should be filming version two of this video next week. Better lighting and quality!

Some of the lighting broke in shipping and I’m waiting for a response from the company on if they are going to replace it or not. Stay posted! Hopefully it will be soon!