First metal(sort of)recommendations.

Hi

I recently returned to the hobby after a 6 year hiatus, I’m currently throwing a few plastics(Replay Pro,OneStar, Classic) however now I know I’m back for the foreseeable future I would like to treat myself to a metal yoyo. the last time a threw a metal was 2008ish(YYF 888, Werrd TFL and YYF GM2).

Below is a list of things it need to have ideally, however I’m open to suggestions.
Diameter 56mm+
Weight 65grams+
Organic or Wing shaped
$100 or Less(new or mint used)

Thanks for looking

Hatchet 2. $60. Perfect.

You won’t regret it.

1 Like

I agree.

Even though it doesn’t perfectly fit your desired specifications, the Hatchet 2 is an absolutely monster yoyo.

werrd 86400 fits all of your requirements I think. Well let me check.

1 Like

Yup it does hahaha. :slight_smile: btw do you still have that tfl

Try the One Drop Markmont classic or the Yoyofactory Horizon.

1 Like

Sadly not :frowning: sold my collection off years ago, kinda regret it now.

Get a Yoyofactory Cyborg 2.0 its my favorite.

Or get a 2 hot or Czech point.

1 Like

The yyf horizon is pretty good. Really stable and pretty long spin times. Also it’s great if you’re ever interested in learning horizontal tricks.

1 Like

Get a Czech Point! It’s really good for the price, czech out my review if you go to the reviews page

1 Like

Onedrop Markmont Classic or Onedrop Gradient

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions, I will let you all know what I order later today.

If you don’t mind spending a few bucks more, I actually recommend trying this out:

Really stable and long spins…and long finger spins if you want to get into that. This has actually been one of my go-to throws for learning a new trick due to its long spin and forgiving nature. And if finger grinds are your thing, this thing is a monster grinder.

1 Like

Well I ended up getting a used but mint with box CLYW Arctic Circle 2, arrived this afternoon I what an amazing yoyo ;D

1 Like

Good choice! Can’t go wrong with the AC2!

1 Like

Awesome choice! Enjoy your new throw!

1 Like