Final One Drop LF List

This is the last of what I’m needing to complete my One Drop set. If anyone could help me achieve this goal I’d be so appreciative!

7 Likes

Was the VTWO or Kuntosh even released in SM?

3 Likes

Not sure about the Kuntosh, but I don’t think the VTWO came in SM.

2 Likes

It was. I’ve verified that all of these did come in Saturday Market at one point.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I can verify the qv did come in sm, mine is ugly as sin but its an sm

1 Like

I’ve got a really nice blasted and nickel plated version that I love. Really want an SM though.

Sincerely,

Gaites R Klein

4 Likes

Bump. Hoping someone can hook me up! I’ve already got the model so I can trade that plus cash if that’s what it takes!

1 Like

I know what GZR is, but what does it stand for?

Not sure what it stands for but it was something to do with a thread on here. Can probably poke around and find it

1 Like

It’s ok, not a big deal.

“GZR” => geezer. It’s something to do w/ the user YoyoGeezer. From what I’ve gathered back in the days of the One Drop forums (~2009-2013?) YoyoGeezer was active there and, uh, very vocal about their belief that 7075 is a superior material and yo-yos should be made using it. Past that I would only be guessing.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Anyone even have these in their collections? Don’t know if I’ve really seen anyone with them

1 Like

Still hoping to find these! Any kind of leads would certainly be appreciated

1 Like

Very vocal… Yup :wink:

For those who are new; I was the one who asked whether 7075, which Yoyorecreation was using in 2011, might be better than 6061 for making yo-yo’s. I thought I was being a responsible part of the community both yo-yo and OneDrop. Instead of Onedrop trying out this metal - I was subjected to merciless insults and denigration from Onedropn and their proxies such as Saitrobyn and Dirty Birdy. This was not casual disagreement or debate. This was simply bullying and personal abuse. Everyone insulting me.

The GZR line was an attempt to prove that 7075 made no difference to the performance of the yo-yo. We ALL know how that turned out. Of course 7075 is a better performing alloy. Now Onedrop advertises the superior performance of 7075 and charges premium prices. Have I heard an apology? Nope. Do I still carry a grudge? You bet I do.

The GZR 54 was something special IMHO.

5 Likes

If you’ve got a 54gzr around, I’d be very grateful to get it. So so close to one of every model :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry; I have no OneDrop yo-yo’s in my bag.