Final metal yoyo

Could you guys help me pick a metal yoyo?I thought of project 2.is it a gd choice?U can oso suggest on other yoyos below the price range.i do not want any hubstacks and i do not want the yoyo to be too heavy.other than tht,i hav no preferences.

The boss is an awesome yoyo if you like medium sized yo’s. Its pretty small, but its wide, I really like the play alot. Smooth and it also holds Thumb Grinds pretty great

Try some fools gold CLYW. I love my bassalope!

I would say a yoyo from the Fundenetal line or the Screaming Eagle Line.

I also wanted the boss a little but my friend has it and i want to be different from him.So i picked project 2 as none of my friends bought any yoyo from one drop

Thats a very good choice to go with a Project 2.

they still make P2’s?

(Throws small pliers)  :-

make the preferences more specific then we could help you out a lot ;D

i am not tht much of an experienced player and hav not tried many yoyos so i dont know wad are my preferences.u can just tell me wat yoyo u like most based on standard

Well there isn’t really any based at standard or anything because it depends on the person, say at least something like I like undersize or something and the yoyo you have

general-yo hatrick

if you want a less expensive metal, the hi power zen is a great yoyo for the price. For more pricey yoyos any yoyo from hspin is great, especially the cut. The Pyro is also amazing, but it is a bit slower.

Ok i will make it more specific.I like the yoyo to be stable,no vibe,good grinds(thumb,inner rim,finger,hand grinds),Alittle on the size of a hitman.

grind machine? not the plastic one.

Big Brother TT and General Yo 5Star second run both fit you descriptions perfectly.

why don t you try the duncan mayhem its really good