A good metal?

So I am thinking ahead for Christmas. I am looking at metals mostly because I want a good grinder but I have an 80 dollar budget. I want something different from my dv888 so no projects or bullies. Based on the yoyos that I currently own I like most sizes as far as diameter goes just not a motu sized thing, I don’t want something uber wide for example Severe, and nothing too hit and miss on shape IE hectic. Also I like lighter yoyos 62-66 grams. Last but definitely not least, I want this to be smooth. The ones I am considering are:

5* 2nd run
Boss
888x
lunatic
Big brother TT, I might wait for this and the tactic.

Any others that you think I would like? The only shape I’m not crazy about is the lunatic.

i would go with the boss

Get the TT. I’ve had one since Doug first made them. Mine is maroon/burgandy.
I’ve had if for at least 3 months or more. Best yoyo in my collection and I have a lucky 7 so…

I got a pic somewhere around here.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb87/icthus_photo/IMG01784.jpgI’ll try to get better ones.

Hmmmm it looks really nice. How does it feel weight wise? Does it play heavy,light, etc… Also I like to do whips and suicides so something that drops to the ground every free moment I might not like. By the reviews it seems to play pretty well.
Wedgie-out.

EDIT: I’ve narrowed it down to the 5* and the TT. There is a god deal on the 5* in the BST and I just can’t decide!! Really like the TT but I don’t know how much it will cost. Also it almost looks like it has a tiny catch zone