FH Zero

I was on the Duncan site and I was looking at how many Duncan crew members liked the fh zero.I was amazed almost everyone liked it. Is it realy that good? ???

One of my fav plastics, and when modded it plays like a dream!!!

Yes it is!

yes it’s good.

As far as the Duncan crew goes, would you really expect them to say differently? It’s been Duncan’s primary player in one form or another for quite some time.

If there was no Werrd, I’d still be throwing FHZs

It’s one of those classics that I hope never goes away.

Its good.
i enjoy mime very much, and you should try it.

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.

Seriously though I bought a simple white one the other day, and I have enjoyed with it’s stock response, and I’m currently debating on whether or not I want to mod it. LOVE IT either way though.

Yep!

The FH Zero is and always will be one of my favorite yo-yos! I love em.

Yeah, but the big picture is how many people who aren’t on the Duncan Crew who say the same thing.

Duncan = Love

I love the FHZ as well. It is the go to yoyo to mod.

I love them and love modding them. They are the best base for a mod too.

Just bought one. Time to mod!!!

Is it better than a Protostar? :-\

That is a matter of preference…and for my preference, YES, it is better than the Protostar, but that is just my opinion.

I think the stock protostar is better than the stock FHZ

I bet the FHZ is tougher than the Protostar in just about everyone’s book! Just a thought.

AWSOME TOTALY GOING TO BUY ONE!

I was actually about to make a post about this. I got the FHZ and its COMPLETELY responsive. I can barely do a trapeze without it snapping back to my hand. I don’t see the hype.

Most everyone sends their FHZ to a modder and get’s it silicone recessed. Then cleans the bearing. At THAT time you will play with a totally different yoyo than what you bought.