FH Zero

Right!

or just does it themsleves. :wink:

But yeah, stock it doesn’t play that great. modded, it’s amazing. one of my favourite 5a throws
and sili recessing it isn’t that difficult even for someone who’s relatively new to modding like myself.

this

if you don’t know a modder or can’t mod yourself, this is what you’re getting

for the cost of sending it over to a modder overseas (most likely), pay for shipping, get it back, pay for labor and whatnot, I’ll end up with a $70 plastic yoyo

FHZ is certainly history, a modded one might even be a nice throw, but people really should mention it when advising others to spend money on it.

if you buy a stock FHZ, you’re getting a plastic responsive yoyo with counterweights, while fun, I don’t see it suited for modern play.

so if you

1. have the ability, tools, time and money to do it yourself, mod it
  2. have the time & money to send it over to someone and wait for it to get sent back, get it modded

it could turn out into a great yoyo

I once listened to everyone who were telling me to get one, and it’s so awesome and whatnot, ended up wasting my money, that was definitely not what I was looking for and I felt misleaded.

if you’re after a modern playing, performing yoyo right out of the box, get something else

if you’re a modder or collector or both, get a FHZ

it’s definitely a piece of history tho

You could pop one of these in it.

(poor photo quality)

Totaly I probably will!

yeah, this is pretty true.
but it’s pretty easy to mod if you’re just adding two sili recesses. It was my first real mod, and mine came out fine. just need a small screwdriver, drill, and some kind of a vice. only thing I can see people not having is the vice.

i got 4 at ohio state yoyo contest :smiley:

it’s pretty good