Feedback for Xanadu

Realized today that I have not made one of these feedback topics for myself. If you have had a transaction with me in the past, please provide feedback! Thanks!

1 Like

Had a successful purchase of an OD coin from @Xanadu. He threw in a custom knot picker too! Thank you!

1 Like

Great deal with @Xanadu ! Shipped fast and was super easy to work with!

1 Like

Got one of my grails from this guy and couldn’t be more pleased. Great communication, way over the top packaging. Bubble wrap overload lol.
Quick shipping too. Simply the best. What else can I say. A++++++++++++++

1 Like

Hahaha, I wanted to be absolutely sure that the yoyo and box arrived mint. You are most welcome @Oldyo, thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

I only recently became active on these forums, and this feedback is long overdue.
I decided to start learning some 0a at a time when some of the big names like TMBR and Spinworthy had stopped making yoyos. @Xanadu reached out to me to offer a PockeHt at a discounted price when everything on bst was heavily inflated.
Well packaged, fast to arrive, and he provided extra goodies for me to try out different strings and even a modded bearing to turn my MK1 RBC into a fixie setup. From time to time reached out just to check on how things were going.
He goes beyond just selling a yoyo and is trying to share his good experiences with others so they can enjoy the hobby to it’s fullest. I would absolutely deal with him again, and encourage anyone else to go into any trades or sales with full confidence of having a good transaction.

1 Like

Hey @Derragyn! So great to hear from you and thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

Just finished a transaction with Mr. Alex.

Amazing yoyo. Great communication, above and beyond the purchase itself.

Very promt shipping.

Thank you Sir!

1 Like

The TMBR I bought from @Xanadu arrived today, just as pictured. A very satisfying transaction. Thanks! til next time.

1 Like

Glad it made it safely! Enjoy!

I am! Thanks.

I recently bought a throw from @Xanadu. The transaction went very smoothly. Great communication. The throw was well packaged and in excellent condition. Would definitely buy again.

1 Like

Just got a '79 No Jive from Xanadu a few days ago.
Can’t thank him enough for being so patient as I got some Paypal issues sorted. :bowing_man:t2:
The yoyo plays great, and he even included some spare axles.
I also appreciate how he packed everything light and secure, to help me save shipping costs as I consolidated this with other parcels to send here in the Philippines. You’re awesome, man! Thanks again! :facepunch:

1 Like

@Xanadu is a master of putting very small amounts of epoxy in very small spaces. Grabbed an RBC MR85 “blanked” bearing and it’s absolutely wonderful. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grabbed a throw off of @Xanadu this time and it was just as great an experience as previous. Was in wonderful condition and well taken care of. Shipped quickly and securely. Absolutely love it, thanks again!

1 Like

Great seller, yoyos came in excellent packaging and condition. Would definitely buy from him again if possible.

Thanks again. :]

1 Like