Feedback for tylerpan

I completed a purchase from @tylerpan yesterday. Their communication was excellent, the pricing was fair, shipping was fast, and all around it was a great experience. There were two hiccups that would not prevent me from dealing with them again: 1) they wanted F&F or G&S w/ fees covered but did not state that up front. 2) the yo-yo had much more than a little vibe as described (it might’ve been described as having a little vibe back in 2008/2009 but not for 2015+ standards). When I brought this up they offered a partial refund and while I didn’t take them up on this as the yo-yo was a great deal and still performs well even with the vibe, I really appreciated them offering that.

All in all, a great purchase experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with them again.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Isaac. I will take this incident as a learning experience and hopefully I can offer you some better deal next time :pray:

3 Likes

Just confirmed the great sale I made to Tyler pan! Nghi was very quick to pay pay pal and had communication throughout the week-would deal with again for sure! A+

3 Likes

Have sold to and traded with @tylerpan and can say with certainty that I will always be willing to do business with them! Smooth and easy transactions and great communication!

4 Likes

I sold a nice throw to @tylerpan. Everything went really smooth and was quick to the point. I enjoyed the transaction and look forward to any future transactions. Don’t hesitate to deal!

2 Likes

Bought some dream yoyos from @tylerpan
He answered any questions and thoughts I had. Got it shipped fast, packaged well, and the yoyos came perfectly as described.

Side note, I also didn’t currently have funds to buy the yoyos at that point in time and he was willing to hold the yoyos and wait a week until I had the money, which was VERY kind of him. Would definitely deal with him again.

3 Likes

I bought an A-RT Life from @tylerpan and everything went smoothly. Great communication and shipping. I received the throw exactly in the condition that was described. Do not hesitate to do business with him. 10/10 A+

2 Likes

Recently got a throw from @tylerpan and it was a smooth deal with no hiccups. They were completely transparent about everything. 10/10.

2 Likes

Recently bought a yoyo from @tylerpan. Communication was honest with complete transparency, responses were quick and the transaction was very smooth. Shipping was done asap and was sent out the very next day of the payment.

Packaging was very good and he was generous enough to include another bearing for free as well as several string and a small yoyo case.

Definitely will not hesitate to make more transactions with the guy.

1 Like

Got a Ti Albatross from Tylerpan last week. Showed up in great condition. He showed a spot on it that I can even seem to find with my eyes so I’ll have to take his word on that one! So I’m beyond happy with it. Well packed with some extra strings too. And it arrived at my house 2 days after I sent him the payment. All in all a great transaction. Thanks!

1 Like

I recently purchased from @tylerpan who was an absolute champion.
He responded swiftly and was a pleasure to deal with.
Goods arrived very quickly and everything was packed with care.

Highly recommended seller, I’d do business with him again.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Purchased this awesome RSO Extra Noodles Ti Bowl from @tylerpan! It’s exactly as described and was shipped very fast (arrived 4 days after purchase). Thanks again :yo-yo:

3 Likes

I received ILYY Teatime from @tylerpan .
I purchased it on Facebook Marketplace.
Tylerpan was really a gentleman because he noticed me by email when Teatime came in the country where I’m living. This mean he even watching tracking after shipment. Perfect seller for me. I must continue buying from him when he sell items I need.

Anyway, thank you tylerpan!!

2 Likes

Excellent seller! Refreshingly good communicator - very responsive.
My new yoyo was packed well and shipped fast. I will for sure deal with again :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Great seller, got several high end titanium yoyos from him, everything is fast and well packed. Don’t hesitate to buy from him.

1 Like

Picked up another awesome Ti from @tylerpan. Fast and safe shipping and he’s always great about following up on his sales. Thanks for being a great, trustworthy seller @tylerpan ! The Ti Peak I got from him rounds out my plastic + aluminum + titanium set now :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I again had a great deal with @tylerpan. Great communication, everything came fast and in perfect condition like described. Would deal with him again

2 Likes

I just bought a nice high end throw from Tyler and it was shipped out quickly and was exactly as described. Would deal with him again and highly recommended as a trustworthy seller. Thank you!

2 Likes

Got a great deal on a YYR Dazzler from Tyler - great communication, fast shipping, would recommend : )

1 Like