Feedback for slimed29

I did a trade with slimed29. He gave me a great deal on postage, despatched right away. Yoyo arrived in perfect condition, well packaged. Would definitely trade again.

1 Like

Purchased a throw from them for an extremely reasonable price considering it involved international shipping from Australia. Communication was great, packaging was excellent, shipping was quick, the yoyo arrived as described, and all in all I had a great experience! Would not hesitate to repeat it!

1 Like

@slimed29 Tom is the man, he shipped incredebly fast international. The condition as describe and we have a great chat on the deal.

Deal with him, he has some cool throw. I will buy again from him when I regain some funds

1 Like

Got an amazing yo-yo from him and some extra strings all the way from Australia. Great guy and great conversations.

2 Likes

Received my Thing V2 today from @slimed29. I’ve been looking for one for a while and he had one. Great day. Great guy. :100:

1 Like

Just got a CLYW Borealis from @slimed29, communication was great and the yoyo arrived well protected and as described! Really enjoying my first metal CLYW. I also just discovered that he included a bunch of extra strings! They appear to be kitty, which is great bc that’s my main string for all my throws.

1 Like

i just received a throw from @slimed29, no issues at all. he’s on the other side of the planet and it all went down without a hitch. communications were excellent, tracking provided was accurate and the throw was exactly as advertised. i would absolutely recommend this seller and i would not hesitate to do business with him again.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

1 Like

I purchased a couple of one drops from @slimed29. Zero issues. He’s a fantastic international seller. Throws got to me quickly, safely packaged, and exactly as described. Don’t hesitate to buy from him. 10/10 A+

1 Like

Purchased a throw from @slimed29 and it was very positive. Had a really cool YoYo I had been looking for in a unique colorway, and was happy to talk to me about it, and made the whole process nice and easy. Showed up in perfect condition as well. Would definitely recommend!

1 Like

My throw from @slimed29 arrived yesterday exactly as described. Great communicator and fast shipper. Don’t hesitate to do business with them.

1 Like

So good I came back again for another throw from @slimed29. Just as positive as the first time. Can definitely purchase with confidence, thanks again!

1 Like